What's is good my dudes and dudettes?!

5 posters

Go down

What's is good my dudes and dudettes?! Empty What's is good my dudes and dudettes?!

Post by G-off Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:37 pm

My rsn is powerofhack gottah love those classic edgy aliases some of us made in our early teens. Currently picked osrs back up again and have been pushing hard for a quest cape. I'm a very social person and like talking while skilling, it helps pass the grind time. Looking forward to getting my account skilled enough for chambers, but before that I have other pvm goals that I need to achieve. I don't have fat stacks yet, hoping slayer will help that out (:
G-off
G-off

Back to top Go down

What's is good my dudes and dudettes?! Empty Re: What's is good my dudes and dudettes?!

Post by Bunny Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:59 pm

Hi. Welcome to the CC!
As account names from early teens go yours is pretty normal. Thinking back to mine makes me cringe :p
Bunny
Bunny

What's is good my dudes and dudettes?! 4068HaS

Stitch

Back to top Go down

What's is good my dudes and dudettes?! Empty Re: What's is good my dudes and dudettes?!

Post by audieos Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:46 pm

Hey there! Welcome to the cc powerofhack! Gl on your quest cape and pvm goals Smile

What's is good my dudes and dudettes?! NuD0cpJ

Back to top Go down

Post by PugTart Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:35 am

welcome to the cc. gl on the quest cape and the pvm grind Smile
PugTart
PugTart

What's is good my dudes and dudettes?! YP5zkAJ

hp

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Sat Mar 21, 2020 5:36 pm

Trust me, that's definitely nowhere close to the worse or edgiest name I've ever seen in RS Razz Mine personally were never really edgy. Just straight up dumb, lol.

Best of luck getting the stats you need for CoX! I think I'm just barely where I need to be, but I've yet to actually learn how to raid... maybe some day though bounce

See ya around, I hope!

What's is good my dudes and dudettes?! NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down