TGOD1991
Quz
Bunny
catman
8 posters

Go down

Hi, I'm Kat Man Empty Hi, I'm Kat Man

Post by catman Fri Mar 06, 2020 5:13 pm

Hey everyone, figured I'd finally get around to writing one of these.

I'm currently Kat Man in game as the title suggests. Like most people I've been playing RS off and on for most of my life but just can't seem to quit. I've mostly played rs3 (rsn Catman) but switched to old school about a year or two ago. I've only played for a few months at a time as I'll play for a couple months then get bored or busy. I don't have a lot of time to play these days so I'm mostly around on weekends.

Besides RS I'm into outdoorsy things like hiking and snowboarding and I've been getting into powerlifting. I work in game development though (software engineer) so despite that I sit for most of the day...

My in game goals are to get my combat high enough to start bossing, so I've been afking nmz while at work. Besides that I'm close to 99 farming so that will probably be next.

Thanks for taking the time to read this (if you made it this far) and I look forward to getting to know all of you better!

P.S I love cats, so feel free to spam me with your furry friends on here or discord.
catman

Back to top Go down

Hi, I'm Kat Man Empty Re: Hi, I'm Kat Man

Post by Bunny Fri Mar 06, 2020 8:54 pm

Hi! Nice to meet you Smile
I can't help with cats but if you like puppies I got you covered! lol
Bunny
Bunny

Hi, I'm Kat Man 4068HaS

Stitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Quz Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:50 pm

welcome to the offsite = )
Quz
Quz

Hi, I'm Kat Man U7euiv5

Back to top Go down

Post by TGOD1991 Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:13 pm

Welcome m8! Software engineer is dope.
TGOD1991
TGOD1991

Hi, I'm Kat Man YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Gamed Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:31 pm

Welcome mate! Always glad to have another Canadian! I also am a big snowboarding fan!

Make sure you post your in-game name here: https://www.osrsadvice.com/t3741-looking-for-a-smiley to get a smiley and avoid getting kicked when the CC fills up!
The_Gamed
The_Gamed

Hi, I'm Kat Man 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Post by PugTart Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:51 am

welcome Catman! that's how I got max combat was afking at work Razz
good luck on your goals, see ya around
PugTart
PugTart

Hi, I'm Kat Man YP5zkAJ

hp

Back to top Go down

Post by Catnaros Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:39 pm

You're the one my Runelite pings me about :p Glad you've made your way here lad and welcome to the clan c:
Catnaros
Catnaros

Hi, I'm Kat Man ZL9RG

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:10 am

Wow dude, great intro! Definitely more comprehensive than most I see (no offense to anyone else, of course Smile)! Had no idea you were an older offsite member. Been here way longer than I have!

Good that you try to stay active despite working a desk job. I've been doing worse and worse at that since I quit my last labour job. It really takes a toll on you, sometimes without you even noticing. I bet you'd get some mileage out of the #fitness channel on Discord. Make sure to check it out if you haven't already!

Just got done with a fairly prolonged NMZ grind myself. Should just have raid-worthy stats now, though I imagine I'll chicken out and go back to Corp soon enough. Feel free to hit me up if you ever want to try some bossing, though. Been wanting to earn some of my own money for once!

Anyway, enough of me chattering. Good to have ya with us. I'll be sure to subject you to pictures of my cat in the future. He's a horrible person, truly.

Hi, I'm Kat Man NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum