The name's McLovin

3 posters

Go down

The name's McLovin Empty The name's McLovin

Post by McLovin1981 Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:30 am

Sup m8s, I've been lurking in the chat for a few days since getting back into the game.

I used to be in a few old social clans with Trizzy so when I logged in I asked him where to go and he said you guys are the cool kids on the block.

I got 99 atk/str/def/hp 100% at ammonite crabs.

Quest cape very soon, then I'll probably start working on 99 Slayer.

If you wanna learn more about me, chat me up in the cc.
McLovin1981
McLovin1981

Back to top Go down

The name's McLovin Empty Re: The name's McLovin

Post by Syllabic Fri Feb 28, 2020 5:00 am

Ay McLovin! Nice name, haha. Happy to have you, lurker or no!

Kind of Trizzy to invite you. They've certainly put in some good effort since joining. Always nice to see. I'm sure if you're friends that means you'll be a great fit as well Smile

Why did you choose Ammonite Crabs for your max combat grind? I feel like that would be a pain, considering how crowded they can get... definitely gonna speed up that 99 Slayer grind either way, though. That's sort of my plan as well, although I don't think I'll go all the way with my Attack/Defense.

It's not required of course, but perhaps you'll get some mileage out of our Skill of the Week competition. Who knows, maybe we'll even have another Slayer one soon. https://www.osrsadvice.com/t4060-skill-of-the-week Voting for that and other events happens on Discord, so you might want to check that out as well.

Anyway, enough from me. I'm sure we'll get plenty of chances to chat in-game. See ya there Cool

The name's McLovin NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

The name's McLovin Empty Re: The name's McLovin

Post by Catnaros Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:13 am

Welcome to the clan lad c: Syll hates crabs too as you can tell by his pfp :p I'm workin on that 99 combat grind in nmz, good luck on that slayer grind!
Catnaros
Catnaros

The name's McLovin ZL9RG

Back to top Go down