Big Thanks to the Anti-Crasher S Q U A D

5 posters

Go down

Big Thanks to the Anti-Crasher S Q U A D Empty Big Thanks to the Anti-Crasher S Q U A D

Post by Muffin Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:43 pm

Decided to offset the mind-numbing delirium of blood runecrafting by grinding out the last two levels of ranging that I needed on Doodly Sin. I expected to have to hop for a while (as is the custom at CastleWar Ogres) but I actually found W354 to be free.

Golly gee, I thought, this never happens! I plopped down my cannon and went to work.

A literal 2 minutes later, some random guy (with a pretty profane name I must add) hopped on. No biggie, I thought, Ill just say "hey, please move along" so he knows I'm not a bot and doesn't crash me.

This had the opposite effect: he told me he was making youtube videos, and that just because I spoke up, he was taking over.

His cannon thudded to the ground.

I was literally appalled. Like, crashing is one thing, but doing so only BECAUSE I asked nicely to move on was too much.

I put out a call in CC to see if anyone would help me enact some sick tasty revenge. I found my heroes in Communizer, All There, and r wk (and another couple peeps I didn't get to spot, I'm so sorry!).

They ran over, plopped down cannons of their own, and shortly thereafter this guy flamed us (rather horrifically) and left. My literal heroes, I was cackling for a good 15 minutes.

Just goes to show you: play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Love y'all <3

Big Thanks to the Anti-Crasher S Q U A D GpGlyzJ

Big Thanks to the Anti-Crasher S Q U A D F77sK4H

Big Thanks to the Anti-Crasher S Q U A D SHfiTAs
Muffin
Muffin

Big Thanks to the Anti-Crasher S Q U A D 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Big Thanks to the Anti-Crasher S Q U A D Empty Re: Big Thanks to the Anti-Crasher S Q U A D

Post by The_Gamed Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:52 pm

A very different kind of support, but a wonderful bond formed by clannies, you love seeing it, we look out for our own!
The_Gamed
The_Gamed

Big Thanks to the Anti-Crasher S Q U A D 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Big Thanks to the Anti-Crasher S Q U A D Empty Re: Big Thanks to the Anti-Crasher S Q U A D

Post by fx plus Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:59 pm

Imagine getting angry about getting 'anti-crashed'.
Glad to see the CC members help you out Very Happy
fx plus
fx plus

Olmlet

Back to top Go down

Post by PugTart Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:30 am

this is the best thing I've ever read, cheers
PugTart
PugTart

Big Thanks to the Anti-Crasher S Q U A D YP5zkAJ

hp

Back to top Go down

Post by Catnaros Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:05 am

Crashing the crashers, my favorite pastime :p
Catnaros
Catnaros

Big Thanks to the Anti-Crasher S Q U A D ZL9RG

Back to top Go down