Cheers.

5 posters

Go down

Cheers. Empty Cheers.

Post by Muffin Wed Jan 01, 2020 10:40 am

Alright Syllabic took a break from Fletching and beat me to the sappy post but alas, I'm here to be a special Muffin boi and write one of my own. It's been a long time comin' anyways.

Suffice it to say, 2019 was a rough year for me personally. Personal relationships at the start of the year? Basically none. Work? Toxic as hell. School? On hold.

Games have always been, as they are for many people, more than just a hobby for me. They're a convenient, often cathartic way to forget my troubles for a few hours while I decompress. I've played OSRS for over two years now, and it's been at the top of that therapeutic list.

But y'all wonderful people have brought something different to the table. In the few years I've played OSRS, and the years I played it back when I was a kid, I've never been part of a group. Ever. Y'all are, quite literally, a first for me.

And I genuinely appreciate y'all more than you can know.

I still get a fuzzy feeling every time I open my friendslist and see a list of green and yellow instead of emptiness. I literally laugh out loud at the crazy (wholesome) stuff I see in chat. Each and everyone of you provide a fun, safe environment. That being said, I want to give a particular shout-out to Syllabic and Mimikyutie.

Syll, I roast you for fletching (because seriously, WHY) but love your guts anyways. You've been a cool nerd through and through, and I'm extremely glad to have met you <3

Mimi, from one future teacher to a current one, you've calmed my anxieties, given me more wisdom than you realize, and have been a wonderful mentor in many ways. Thank you as well <3

2019 might have been a rough one for you too. I hope it wasn't, but even more than that, I wish you and yours the best start to the 20s possible. May you find what brings you joy, max that EHP, acquire dank loot and pets, and all the other sappy things I can't think of at the moment.

Happy New Year, nerds

Matt

Cheers. GpGlyzJ

Cheers. F77sK4H

Cheers. SHfiTAs
Muffin
Muffin

Cheers. 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Cheers. Empty Re: Cheers.

Post by Mimikyutie Wed Jan 01, 2020 11:04 am

D'aww, any time my dude! I look forward to hearing about all of your future life's achievements! I'm rooting for you, buddy!

Happy New Years my dude! Very Happy

Cheers. M38wJkj

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybird2 Wed Jan 01, 2020 12:38 pm

All the best for the coming year...and I cant tell you how much your new year pm meant to me, its those things money cant buy. May you have all that you wish for, and always top of my list good health in 2020. xx
ladybird2

Cheers. NuD0cpJ

ladybird

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Wed Jan 01, 2020 1:59 pm

Cheers Muffin, always glad to have you around. We wouldn't be the same without ya I love you I love you I love you I love you

AKA OSRS Advice

AKA Bearadomin

AKA Bearrows

AKA King Bear

Bear
Bear

Cheers. OTXfGgg

Back to top Go down

Post by Bodjery Wed Jan 01, 2020 5:33 pm

Muffin, may your 2020 be a gorgeous year! With more things to cellebreate than 2019!!!
Bodjery
Bodjery

Cheers. YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down