ladybird2
vit
DabbingBrb
Syllabic
12 posters

Go down

Thank you all. Empty Thank you all.

Post by Syllabic Wed Jan 01, 2020 2:54 am

If you're not a fan of sappy, self-indulgent posts, I'd suggest you turn back. This is going to be all that, although hopefully more as well. But it's the end of the decade, and this is roughly my 6 month CC anniversary. No better time to say what needs to be said.

I don't know how I would have made it through the year had I not found this place. I joined at a time when I desperately needed more support in my life. All I expected when I returned to OSRS was an escape from my problems. I never imagined that it would play a part in helping solve them.

When I signed up, I hardly expected to be active in the clan at all, let alone to the extent that I have been. I mostly wanted a place where I could ask the occasional question, and maybe see some funny banter every once in a while. But you're all something special. You deserve to hear that a hundred times over. In this last half year I've met wonderful people from more countries than I can count, including a select few that I've spoken to almost every day since (I won't exclude anyone by naming names, but you know who you are). I like to think you've all helped make me a more well rounded person. I'm more social, more confident, and more emotionally open.

So, thank you all so very much for continuing to put up with me. I really can't overstate how much it means. I'm eagerly looking forward to making more great memories with all of you in the new year.

Much love,

Brodie

Thank you all. NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Thank you all. Empty Re: Thank you all.

Post by DabbingBrb Wed Jan 01, 2020 3:29 am

We all love you very much Syll! I never would have guessed you've only been here for 6 months as you've constantly helped the clan grow to be bigger and better. From bumping the recruitment thread constantly, to giving everybody on the offsite a huge welcome and informative greeting when they first post.

It makes my heart happy to hear that this has had a positive impact on you inside the game and out. I think a lot of us can relate on that aspect, which just makes the whole thing even more wholesome. Whenever the topic of how others in the clan are being treated without a doubt your name will be there with someone saying you left them with a positive experience. I've heard more people say that you helped them with something either ingame or personally than anybody else in the entire clan.

From talking to you these past 6 months I know that neither of us are really great at opening up emotionally, so I truly appreciate this thread as it might inspire others as well. I'm greatly looking forward to seeing you a lot more in 2020 as I've officially made w354 my homeworld now Smile

All the best bro,

Tsmart
DabbingBrb
DabbingBrb

Thank you all. NuD0cpJ

Bloodhound

Back to top Go down

Post by vit Wed Jan 01, 2020 5:37 am

Love you Syll <3
vit
vit

Thank you all. U7euiv5

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybird2 Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:24 am

If I had to make a top ten list of people in cc who have made a difference in the cc this year to my playing time, you three would all be there. Pleasant, helpful, motivational really all round good clannies and embracing towards members old and new, you represent us all so well and the warmth you give is reflected back to you by the appreciation from the rest of us.Making someone feel included , wanted and encouraged is a great gift and very good reason for many people to log in and play. Happy new year and thanks. I love you
ladybird2

Thank you all. NuD0cpJ

ladybird

Back to top Go down

Post by Repo man91 Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:34 am

We haven't interacted yet much, Brodie, but I hope to do so in the future! Happy New Year! Here's to an even better 2020.
Repo man91
Repo man91

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:40 am

Cheers Syll, it's always a pleasure chatting with you - a fine example of a great member and a great addition to our mod team Smile I love you

AKA OSRS Advice

AKA Bearadomin

AKA Bearrows

AKA King Bear

Bear
Bear

Thank you all. OTXfGgg

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffin Wed Jan 01, 2020 10:19 am

Damn it Brodie for once could you not beat me to something? Razz

Love ya bud <3 best wishes

Thank you all. GpGlyzJ

Thank you all. F77sK4H

Thank you all. SHfiTAs
Muffin
Muffin

Thank you all. 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Post by Bodjery Wed Jan 01, 2020 5:35 pm

Just six Months??? I would have thought you were with us for a long long time Syll !!!! I enjoy when you are nearby, and wish for you many pleasant days! Cheer up! The best is comming!
Hugs,
Bod.
Bodjery
Bodjery

Thank you all. YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Sat Jan 04, 2020 1:50 am

Thank you all for replying. It means a lot to me. I've been feeling pretty down the past couple days (seems to be pretty common when starting a new year especially), but reading these replies and @Muffin 's mention in his post really brightened my day.

I appreciate this group a great deal, and you all deserve nothing but the best in 2020 Smile

Thank you all. NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sappiness Sat Jan 04, 2020 3:07 am

Thank you for saying this Brodie, I never knew you felt this way but I'm so glad the clan could be part of your progress of improving! It's funny how I feel the same about all these people, never met a community online who could mean so much to individuals.

Much love, Godspeed <3
Daniƫl
Sappiness
Sappiness

Thank you all. YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by bokeh_dot Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:31 am

I check my friend list as soon as I log on every time and I'm always happy to see you online. I remember you being the first person to really talk to me when I joined the clan, and that made it feel like I belonged here when I was new. You're always so welcoming, kind, and helpful to everyone in the chat. I was so happy when I saw you had gotten a star the other day! Thank you for making this clan all I hoped it would be when I joined Smile
bokeh_dot

Thank you all. YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Gamed Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:20 pm

Brodie

You bring so much life/energy to the CC it wouldn't be the same without you, your helpful in multiple ways that nobody can describe and just a genuine great guy. I'm glad we've become such great friends recently.

Best wishes for 2020 your going to have a wonderful year! Pepo Heart
The_Gamed
The_Gamed

Thank you all. 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Post by elemntsk8ter Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:59 am

You're a weirdo, Brodie.

PM is always open for ya when you need someone to talk to, or when you decide that you can't NOT talk to someone and annoy me for 3 hours while I'm crafting. Thanks for always keeping me company Smile
elemntsk8ter
elemntsk8ter

Thank you all. YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum