How do you like your coffee?

Go down

How do you like your coffee? Empty How do you like your coffee?

Post by Coffee Latte on Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:23 am

I love mine a latte.

Hello all,

I'm a long time player of Runescape, from the starting days of 2003 as a carefree child amazed at the depth of this MMORPG. I quit for a brief period after the EOC released, to rejoin OSRS in 2013. My goal pre-EOC was always to own the max cape, but I never got the chance to complete it, so now I'm back to fulfil that all time dream. While life is no longer as free as it was 15 years ago, I still enjoy being in a community environment, and most of the time you'll find me afking a skill and chipping into interesting conversations.

Looking forward to meet lots of you wonderful people! Smile
Coffee Latte
Coffee Latte

Posts : 5
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2019-11-26


Back to top Go down

How do you like your coffee? Empty Re: How do you like your coffee?

Post by Chemtrol on Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:04 pm

Best coffee is 2cream, no sugar with a cigarette:)

Welcome to the clan, feel free to ask if you need anything and enjoy ur time here
avatar
Chemtrol

How do you like your coffee? U7euiv5

Posts : 224
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2019-02-09


Back to top Go down

How do you like your coffee? Empty Re: How do you like your coffee?

Post by Gisrithe on Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:30 pm

I played as a child as well, some 15 years ago or something. I was in middle school. Been sucked in ever since. Stopped playing many a time but I always come back. Not sure if that's good or bad! Welcome friend.

also, when I drank coffee, I only drank it black. I stopped drinking coffee completely. The only caffeinated beverage I drink now is a cup of tea, and that is pretty rare. Caffeine does crazy things to me since I quit. A girl at work bought and gave me some nitro brew thing with a "quad shot" of what I can only assume was liquid death because I felt like I was going to have a heart attack from it. she drinks like 2 of those a day just at work....
Gisrithe
Gisrithe

Posts : 85
Reputation : 7
Age : 28
Join date : 2018-10-02


Back to top Go down

How do you like your coffee? Empty Re: How do you like your coffee?

Post by Coffee Latte on Tue Nov 26, 2019 4:27 pm

@Chemtrol wrote:Best coffee is 2cream, no sugar with a cigarette:)

Welcome to the clan, feel free to ask if you need anything and enjoy ur time here

Cheers Chemtrol! Just being a tourist right now until I familiarise myself with things!
Coffee Latte
Coffee Latte

Posts : 5
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2019-11-26


Back to top Go down

How do you like your coffee? Empty Re: How do you like your coffee?

Post by Coffee Latte on Tue Nov 26, 2019 4:28 pm

@Gisrithe wrote:I played as a child as well, some 15 years ago or something. I was in middle school. Been sucked in ever since. Stopped playing many a time but I always come back. Not sure if that's good or bad! Welcome friend.

also, when I drank coffee, I only drank it black. I stopped drinking coffee completely. The only caffeinated beverage I drink now is a cup of tea, and that is pretty rare. Caffeine does crazy things to me since I quit. A girl at work bought and gave me some nitro brew thing with a "quad shot" of what I can only assume was liquid death because I felt like I was going to have a heart attack from it.  she drinks like 2 of those a day just at work....

As the popular saying goes...no one ever quits, just goes AFK for extended periods of time! Thank you for the warm welcome!

I totally sympathise with you! You don't really understand the magnitude of caffeine you end up ingesting until you take a good break from it and realise, wow, 1/5 of what I used to drink is actually making me buzz!
Coffee Latte
Coffee Latte

Posts : 5
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2019-11-26


Back to top Go down

How do you like your coffee? Empty Re: How do you like your coffee?

Post by OmniRick on Tue Nov 26, 2019 6:15 pm

Welcome to the clan Smile

Be sure to post in the Looking for a Smiley thread to get your rank in-game.
We also have a discord https://discord.gg/rt23Yr3

Looking forward to see you chip into conversations in the cc.
OmniRick
OmniRick

Posts : 45
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2019-09-03

Ancient Sigil


Back to top Go down

How do you like your coffee? Empty Re: How do you like your coffee?

Post by ValKerynth on Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:28 pm

Welcome to the clan!! I like my coffee bottomless with a splash of milk Smile Or in the form of preworkout....that stuff is where it's at lol Shocked
ValKerynth
ValKerynth

How do you like your coffee? YP5zkAJ

Posts : 311
Reputation : 20
Age : 26
Join date : 2019-09-15


Back to top Go down

How do you like your coffee? Empty Re: How do you like your coffee?

Post by Coffee Latte on Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:37 pm

@OmniRick wrote:Welcome to the clan Smile

Be sure to post in the [url=¬-looking-for-a-smiley]Looking for a Smiley[/url] thread to get your rank in-game.
We also have a discord ¬

Looking forward to see you chip into conversations in the cc.

Thank you for the warm welcome! I have gotten my smiley rank in the cc - would I have to post in the "looking for a smiley" thread to progress further than a smiley? I've also joined the discord! I've had to remove all links from the quote post as it won't allow me to post as a new member. Admittedly I'm a little quieter in the cc as I'm getting used to the environment, but I do end up afking a lot of work on the side too so that's a factor! The cc conversations do move quite fast!
Coffee Latte
Coffee Latte

Posts : 5
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2019-11-26


Back to top Go down

How do you like your coffee? Empty Re: How do you like your coffee?

Post by Coffee Latte on Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:40 pm

@ValKerynth wrote:Welcome to the clan!! I like my coffee bottomless with a splash of milk Smile Or in the form of preworkout....that stuff is where it's at lol Shocked

Appreciate the warm welcome! Bottomless coffee - that is the first I've heard of it and a genuinely smart way of identifying as a coffee lover! I've recently combined my coffee with my protein shakes...not literally, but they do sell espresso-blended protein powder nowadays, such a nice change from the old cookies & cream/vanilla/chocolate (even those taste icky after prolonged usage)!
Coffee Latte
Coffee Latte

Posts : 5
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2019-11-26


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum