Is a hot dog a sandwich?

+2
Syllabic
Va
6 posters

Go down

Is a hot dog a sandwich? Empty Is a hot dog a sandwich?

Post by Va Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:27 am

Hello everyone! My name is Sam, I'm 24 and from Virginia.

I'm an off and on OS player, I was gone for 2-ish years and I'm back and finally enjoying the game again. I've played Runescape for years but never really reached an "end game" point of the game. So, bossing and all the fun things are all new to me.. but I'm excited to get to that point and have some friends to show me the ropes.

Outside of RS I just hangout with my girlfriend, my dog, and play MTG. I live a pretty boring life of going to work and coming home, which is 100 percent fine in my book. I'm a pretty easy going person, I'm also bad at talking about myself. I like games, music, movies, food, mtg, friendships, and conversations.

If I'm online, hit me up! I'm never against hoping in VC on Discord to hang out and make friends!
Va
Va

Back to top Go down

Is a hot dog a sandwich? Empty Re: Is a hot dog a sandwich?

Post by Syllabic Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:03 am

Hey Sam, welcome back! Sorry you couldn't get back into @snolly. RIP In Peace.

Sounds to me like we're in a pretty similar boat. Despite the amount of time that I've put into the game over the years, I've never done any actual bossing. I was always a skiller back in RS2, and I pretty much carried that mindset over into OSRS. I'm slowly trying to get out of my comfort zone, though. The clan mass events have really helped me get more acquainted, and people have been very generous with their offers to let me tag along on their bossing trips (I'm sure they'll end up regretting it). There isn't much I can teach you, but feel free to let me know if you ever want to do something in-game!

As for IRL stuff, none of that sounds so bad to me Smile. Nothing wrong with living a quiet life. Things are pretty similar for me these days (I'm also equally bad at talking about myself). I'm sure people would appreciate hearing about your taste in music, btw. We've had some really excellent music related content on the off-site lately, but more is always welcome. I'm actually in the process of doing up a list of my own.

Finally, if you're interested in VC, there's a pretty sizable group of us that regularly hang out in the Discord. Feel free to hop in whenever Cool

See you around, hopefully!

P.S. Make sure you post your RSN in this thread to get your Smiley rank back: https://www.osrsadvice.com/t3741-looking-for-a-smiley

P.P.S. You can enter the Skill of the Week competition by posting your RSN in this thread, if you're interested: https://www.osrsadvice.com/t4060-skill-of-the-week

Is a hot dog a sandwich? NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by l l Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:05 am

What's up Sam! You sound like a pretty chill easy-going type of guy. Smile Glad to see you here and looking forward to seeing you in the chat!
l l
l l

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhastae Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:49 am

Yes it is. But the real question is...

is cereal... soup?:

Hello! Welcome. I'm fairly new in this CC too, and going through the same things you are, and I can tell you - yeah, it's pretty cool to be in here. Hope you'd enjoy it the same as I do.
Rhastae
Rhastae

Back to top Go down

Post by bokeh_dot Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:39 am

Hey Sam!! I'm also from Virginia--nice to have another Virginian in the clan Smile I look forward to seeing you around in game Very Happy Also, I definitely think a hotdog is a variety of sandwich
bokeh_dot

Is a hot dog a sandwich? YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Penny Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:30 am

Heya Sam and I'm very happy to inform you (and the rest of the clan) that there are only two main food types: soups or sandwiches. If you would like to query this, feel free to throw any foods at me and I will happily categorise them as such and explain why Smile P.S. A hotdog is indeed a sandwich.
Penny
Penny

Is a hot dog a sandwich? IIyCd

Rocky

Back to top Go down