Hello

+2
bokeh_dot
Anilusion
6 posters

Go down

Hello Empty Hello

Post by Anilusion Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:29 am

Like most people, I played RS2 as a kid back in the days. I started playing OSRS about the time they announced they were working on a mobile version, and has been playing on and off since then. The game has been quite a journey to learn and familiarize myself with, a lot has changed over the last 15 years! Right now I'm working on my quest cape, I recently got the Barrows Gloves and I'm also looking into doing some PvM for money.

I found the clan chat by asking around for a friendly place to hang out. Someone mentioned this place, and I haven't found a reason not to stick around. You guys are great!
Anilusion

Back to top Go down

Hello Empty Re: Hello

Post by bokeh_dot Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:09 am

Hi Anilusion!! I'm so glad you decided to check out the offsite and hang around in the clan. I also played when I was a kid and was stunned at how much more to the game there is when I got my first membership over this past summer.

I hope you're loving it so far! Very Happy

If you haven't already and are interested in getting a smiley rank in our cc, go and post your rsn down here: https://www.osrsadvice.com/t3741-looking-for-a-smiley

If you like Discord, we have a fun group on there too!: https://discord.gg/rt23Yr3
bokeh_dot

Hello YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Avallan Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:56 pm

Welcome to the offsite Anilusion, great to have you here! you've definitely been directed to an awesome clan with a great community, I'm sure you wont ever be disappointed Very Happy

I noticed you signed up to the slayer comp, wishing you all the best of luck, also, don't forget to sign up for that smiley rank (Syllabic posted the link above) as it's a requirement for the comp.

Hopefully catch you around in game or in cc Smile
Avallan
Avallan

Hello YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Makemoola Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:43 pm

welcome to the big family <3 Smile if you ever need help feel free to ask i also have a UIM account if ya wanna get advice or tips on how to play UIM although
Makemoola
Makemoola

Hello YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:14 am

Hey Anilusion, welcome! Glad to have you. Sounds like you're making pretty good progress! You're already further along than I am in terms of quests, so you must be doing something right Smile

@ValKerynth set you up with the important stuff (make sure to come back and get that Smiley!), but you can also enter the Monthly Lotto for November by following this link: https://www.osrsadvice.com/t4073-monthly-clan-lotto-1m-goodybag-november

Looking forward to seeing you around!

Hello NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Cownuggets Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:31 am

Welcome mi brudda
Cownuggets
Cownuggets

Cow

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: