+3
bokeh_dot
Avallan
Bippu
7 posters

Go down

Hello everyone  Empty Hello everyone

Post by Bippu Sun Oct 27, 2019 12:56 am

Howdy! My name is Alaskan, or just Aaron! IGN is Alaskan Def! I’ve been away from RS for a few years now, just due to a busy life and other things going on in life, but I’m back and I’m playing actively daily. There’s been so many updates that sometimes I find myself lost on what’s going on and I found this clan on the forums just searching for a clan that would fit me and help me learn as much as I could as I progress my account, and this seemed like the perfect fit for me! I do have a main account, but the account I’m currently focusing on and actively playing is this, Alaskan Def. This account is a Def tank, where my current short term goals are to achieve 65 defense, and then get to 60 in all non combat stats. Long term, I would like to complete all the quests I am able to with the account set up I will have, I’d like to obtain all of the BA hats just out of wanting to have them 😂 and also, eventually I’d love to max out non-combatant skills as well!
Bippu
Bippu

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone  Empty Re: Hello everyone

Post by Avallan Sun Oct 27, 2019 12:59 am

Welcome to the clan Aaron! great to have you here Smile good luck on your def tank account, and also obtaining all of the BA hats!

If you were after a smiley rank in game, make sure you post your RSN down in this thread: https://www.osrsadvice.com/t3741-looking-for-a-smiley

We also have an active discord that you're welcome to join, if you haven't already: https://discord.gg/rt23Yr3

Hope to catch you around in game Very Happy
Avallan
Avallan

Hello everyone  YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by bokeh_dot Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:59 am

Welcome to the clan!! Those are great goals to have. I look forward to seeing you around while you're working on all your skilling Smile
bokeh_dot

Hello everyone  YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Bing Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:19 pm

Welcome to the clan Aaron! We can always use more def tanks - love the goals Laughing My runner hat is one of my favorite items in my bank as well.
Bing

Hello everyone  NuD0cpJ

kermit

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucido Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:34 am

Welcome to the clan Alaskan Smile . Hope you enjoy your stay and gl on your goals.

Hello everyone  U7euiv5

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:46 am

Finally getting around to posting this! So sorry for missing your intro. I try to catch all of them, but occasionally one slips through the cracks. Hey Aaron!

First off, welcome back to the game! It's been fun watching you progress your account! Seems like a heck of a lot of effort, for sure.

I get what you mean when you talk about feeling lost. I came back to the game after not playing for almost a decade, and I really had no idea what I was doing. The CC helped me out a ton, even without me having to ask questions. Sitting there and just leeching knowledge has worked wonders! Soon enough, you'll be the one giving out the tips Smile

Before I go, make sure you check out the Clan Lotto once they post the November thread. I noticed that you hadn't checked it out yet.

See ya around!

Hello everyone  NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by DabbingBrb Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:49 am

Hey Aaron, great name! (My name is also Aaron :p) I've seen you around the cc so it's great you decided to officially join us. I think that's a unique idea for an account build, so I wish you the best of luck in leveling up!

Hello everyone  Dabna10

Hello everyone  Untitl10
DabbingBrb
DabbingBrb

Hello everyone  NuD0cpJ

Bloodhound

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum