Hi I'm Eastment

5 posters

Go down

Hi I'm Eastment Empty Hi I'm Eastment

Post by Eastment Sun Oct 06, 2019 2:17 pm

Hi I'm Eastment, (RSN: Eastment)

I've been playing RuneScape for 10 years. I played Rs3 for 7 years then quit and have now been playing Old School for 3 years.

I'm a very casual player and hope give some advice or help when needed, make some friends and enjoy some events.

See you ingame.
Eastment
Eastment

Back to top Go down

Hi I'm Eastment Empty Re: Hi I'm Eastment

Post by Bing Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:20 pm

Welcome to the clan east! Enjoy the cc, check out the Discord, and feel free to get a smiley rank by posting here: https://www.osrsadvice.com/t3741-looking-for-a-smiley !
Bing

Hi I'm Eastment NuD0cpJ

kermit

Back to top Go down

Post by Avallan Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:20 pm

Welcome Eastment Smile glad you came across us, I was also an rs3 player, stopped playing about 6 months ago and have been playing osrs since, I logged into rs3 yesterday just to have a look and even after 6 months the game just felt so foreign.

If you were looking to get a smiley rank in our clan chat make sure you post your rsn in this thread: https://www.osrsadvice.com/t3741-looking-for-a-smiley

We also have an active Discord you are welcome to join if you're interested: https://discord.gg/rt23Yr3

Hope to catch you around in game!
Avallan
Avallan

Hi I'm Eastment YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:33 pm

Hey Eastment! Welcome to the off-site/CC.

Nothing wrong with being a casual player! I still like to think of myself that way, despite putting quite a few hours into this game. I play it to relax and be social in the clan chat, more than anything. Hopefully this will be a good fit for you too Smile.

Bing and Meg already have you pretty much set up, but I'll leave you with a link to the October Lotto thread, in case you're interested in maybe winning some free goodies Wink

Feel free to add me in-game if you need anything/want to chat. I always like meeting new people.

Hi I'm Eastment NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Old 86 Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:42 pm

Welcome, Eastment! I'm relatively new to the clan, but I've enjoyed it immensely so far. I'm sure you'll fit in just as quickly as I did! feel free to add me in game and send me a message.

I feel it's important to add that i'm also a relatively casual player, and still in the middling levels so maybe we could get together to skill or quest sometime!
Old 86
Old 86

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum