'Ello dere I'm SurrendeadYT

5 posters

Go down

'Ello dere I'm SurrendeadYT Empty 'Ello dere I'm SurrendeadYT

Post by S Sun Oct 06, 2019 2:08 pm

Hi fellow OSRS Advice members!

I'm SurrendeadYT or just Surrendead.

I've been playing Runescape for since '06/'07 but took a long hiatus around 2011 and just recently started getting back into OSRS in 2018. I spent the my first year back as a loner just grinding out levels and quests but it's getting quite lonely not being able to chat with fellow friends so I decided I'd look to join my first clan! I'm an all-rounder on Runescape and enjoy all sorts of activities especially minigames. The only activity I steer clear of is PvP (sorry PvP'ers!).

I look forward to meeting everyone in the clan and participating/contributing to all the social/PVM events!

A little about my self outside of Runescape:
I'm 24 and currently work so I can't always play as much as I like, but I do try and play as often as I can. I enjoy all sorts of other games as well, including Apex, Battlefield and Remnant etc. In my free time when I'm not playing OSRS I enjoy playing acoustic guitar and making YouTube videos (although not consistently).

Overall I look forward to having a fun time with everyone here! Very Happy
S

Back to top Go down

'Ello dere I'm SurrendeadYT Empty Re: 'Ello dere I'm SurrendeadYT

Post by Bing Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:17 pm

Welcome to the clan buddy! Glad you were able to find us, you'll certainly have some company now to chat with while grinding, and feel free to join in on events as well Laughing I see you've already found the Discord as well - happy to have you here.
Bing

'Ello dere I'm SurrendeadYT NuD0cpJ

kermit

Back to top Go down

Post by Avallan Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:24 pm

Welcome to the clan Surrendead, glad you stumbled upon us, you'll find a wonderful group of people to chat to here, looking forward to catching up with you in game Very Happy
Avallan
Avallan

'Ello dere I'm SurrendeadYT YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:54 pm

HI there Bing, Megnificient, thank you for the welcome! Likewise I look forward to catching up with you all in the game!
S

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Sun Oct 06, 2019 8:39 pm

Hey Surrendead, welcome to the off-site Very Happy

It does get lonely not having anybody to talk to, for sure. This is my first clan as well! You've definitely made a good decision in joining, if you ask me Smile. I look forward to seeing you around!

Feel free to plug your Youtube on here as well, if you think people might be interested. I always like seeing what other clan members have created (shoutout to the cooking channel on Discord).

Sounds like you're pretty well set up on here, but feel free to check out the Monthly Lotto thread if you haven't already. Free stuff pl0x.

See ya soon, I hope!

'Ello dere I'm SurrendeadYT NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Coldstream Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:59 pm

Welcome to the clan, always a nice chat. Whats your youtube?
Coldstream
Coldstream

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Oct 06, 2019 11:26 pm

Hi Syllabic, Hi Coldstream thanks for the welcome and look forward to hanging out in game! I completely missed the monthly lotto thread thanks for the heads up Very Happy

As for my youtube, my channel is called Surrendead. Right now I only have videos on other games like Apex/Overwatch but later on I'm hoping to make runescape videos once I get some good ideas/time. Down the line when I do get a runescape video out I'll definitely look to share it with the group!
S

Back to top Go down