Hello, clan

5 posters

Go down

Hello, clan Empty Hello, clan

Post by OmniRick Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:25 pm

Greetings,

I've been active in the cc for a while now. Following a recommendation from a fellow clanmate, I'm here to prevent from getting bumped from the cc during busy hours.

I'm OmniRick, a fan of lore and questing, currently working on completing all available quests (10 to go).
If and when I accomplish this, my next goal is to complete the Hard tier of all Diaries and try some PvM content.

Outside of xp grinds, I like the occasional regicide in Barbarian Assault, and Trouble Brewing (to keep stocks of "The stuff").

I have 5 pets: 2 cats, one wily hellcat and one normal, a pet rock, a rock golem, and a squirrel. The golem doesn't get along with the pet rock for some reason.

My long term goal is to find enough Zarosians and sympathisers, and rally them to disrupt the chokehold on power held by Saradominists and Zamorakians.

Regards,
OmniRick

PS.: I played RS2 until shortly after Summoning, and started OSRS this Summer.
OmniRick
OmniRick

Hello, clan YP5zkAJ

Ancient Sigil

Back to top Go down

Hello, clan Empty Re: Hello, clan

Post by Moon Light Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:55 pm

Hey Rick, welcome Smile Have you tried talking to your pet rocks? Maybe there's something wrong with them

Hello, clan NuD0cpJ

Magic Tree

Back to top Go down

Post by vit Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:55 pm

Welcome to the clan Rick! Good to have you Smile
vit
vit

Hello, clan U7euiv5

Back to top Go down

Post by Moondancer Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:12 pm

Hiya omnirick! I,ve seen you in the game quite a few times. It seems we have the same goals. Not sure what I’ll get into after I finish the quest and diaries. So I had read your pets and was so confused because I thought “ what in the world, are these some exotic animals?” But they are pets in the game hahaha
Moondancer
Moondancer

Hello, clan YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:10 am

Eh Rick, what's up. I'm well familiar with you by now, as I often see you being helpful in the CC. That's great stuff! I've also seen your stream of consciousness style rants on the bump thread. The bumping part is good, of course. But I think the jury's still out on whether you've got all your marbles Wink kidding, of course

Make sure you actually post your RSN in the Smiley Thread in order to get ranked. There's also the Discord Server and the Monthly Lotto thread. Lots of winners lately, so I'd definitely peep that last one.

Best of luck with those last few quests. I keep telling myself that I'll stark knocking them out some day soon, but it hasn't happened yet.

Talk more soon! And keep it up with those bumps, because they're hilarious.

Hello, clan NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down