Soulsborne Series - Dark Souls & Bloodborne

4 posters

Go down

Which entry by FromSoftware is your favourite?

Soulsborne Series - Dark Souls & Bloodborne I_vote_lcap0%Soulsborne Series - Dark Souls & Bloodborne I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Soulsborne Series - Dark Souls & Bloodborne I_vote_lcap25%Soulsborne Series - Dark Souls & Bloodborne I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
Soulsborne Series - Dark Souls & Bloodborne I_vote_lcap0%Soulsborne Series - Dark Souls & Bloodborne I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Soulsborne Series - Dark Souls & Bloodborne I_vote_lcap25%Soulsborne Series - Dark Souls & Bloodborne I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

Soulsborne Series - Dark Souls & Bloodborne Empty Soulsborne Series - Dark Souls & Bloodborne

Post by COCOMARBELLA Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:24 am

Hey guys this is off topic nothing to do with OSRS but its about a popular series on Consoles & PC.

Dark Souls & Bloodborne

it's a modern day JRPG series and I really think you'd enjoy playing these games if you love OSRS! created by japan's studio FromSoftware.

Here's a link to a fave lets-player of the series checkout their work and feel free to support if you want to Smile

LINK TO THEIR CHANNEL
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjH3Z_FeDE_hHM-OuSdevag/videos

SUPPORT ON THEIR PATREON
https://www.patreon.com/RKG/

I am a huge fan of the series myself so if you want to play or PvP add me on PSN: RiisaChic

also I will be sharing some screenshots and videos of progress and characters and builds I've created if your interested in them Smile
COCOMARBELLA

Soulsborne Series - Dark Souls & Bloodborne OUwuWDK

Back to top Go down

Soulsborne Series - Dark Souls & Bloodborne Empty Re: Soulsborne Series - Dark Souls & Bloodborne

Post by iNumbersz Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:06 am

Ooooooo only played DS3 but was good fun
iNumbersz

Back to top Go down

Soulsborne Series - Dark Souls & Bloodborne Empty Re: Soulsborne Series - Dark Souls & Bloodborne

Post by OmniRick Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:15 pm

As much as I enjoyed Sekiro, I don't think it qualifies for SoulsBorne. It has very different mechanics. No idea of Kingsfield.
Of the Souls/Borne saga, I played Demon's Souls and Bloodborne, and BB is my favourite. I have seen a lot of Dark Souls 1/2/3 gameplay and read much of the lore, just never got around to playing it myself. Still, I think the mechanics and story of BB surpass the DS games at least individually. Killer soundtracks on all the games.
I still play Bloodborne on occasion, both solo and helping out other players on coop through the HuntersBell subreddit.
OmniRick
OmniRick

Soulsborne Series - Dark Souls & Bloodborne YP5zkAJ

Ancient Sigil

Back to top Go down

Post by Chemtrol Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:41 pm

Dark Souls 1 on PS3 is top notch. I felt Demon souls was almost a demo of sorts to try the mechanics of the game. Best game series though imo, would recommend to anyone who wants a bit of a challenge/learning curve.
Chemtrol

Soulsborne Series - Dark Souls & Bloodborne U7euiv5

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum