Kicked from CC

5 posters

Go down

Kicked from CC Empty Kicked from CC

Post by Unluckyfish Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:40 pm

Hello all,

Wondering why I was kicked from clan chat with no notice or explanation?

vr
-fish-
Unluckyfish
Unluckyfish

Back to top Go down

Kicked from CC Empty Re: Kicked from CC

Post by Bing Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:31 pm

Were you able to rejoin the cc?

You may not have been kicked intentionally, sometimes the game will remove you from the cc upon logging in as a glitch.

If you are intentionally removed from the cc, you will see a message in your chatbox saying you have been kicked from the clan chat.
Bing

Kicked from CC NuD0cpJ

kermit

Back to top Go down

Post by Nixy Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:08 am

Hi Unluckyf1sh,

Sorry this has occurred. I've had a look through our records and found you were given your Smiley rank on Thursday May 16th, 2019 at 11:59 pm which would prevent you from being removed if the clan chat is full, but i cannot tell at this given time whether you still have the rank as inactivity may cause the limited friends list spaces to be allocated to someone else, could you confirm for us whether you were a smiley at the time?

When someone is removed from the clan chat for breaking our rules normally they will be warned prior to being kicked that continuing with their actions will result in a kick, however in some circumstances a kick is issued immediately if we believe the persons actions present a clear indication they are not going to change even with that prompt.

As i was not online when this occurred, i cannot say for certain but nothing has been mentioned in the moderation channels, so for the meantime i can only assume it was due to the clan chat being full.

If you do not have a Smiley rank at this time, i highly suggest you post your name back on the thread Here and Viking Bear will reallocate you a dedicated place as soon as possible.
Nixy
Nixy

Kicked from CC 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:03 am

Can confirm he is still a smiley, so may have been a glitch. I wasn't online at the time as well so can not confirm that one.

AKA OSRS Advice

AKA Bearadomin

AKA Bearrows

AKA King Bear

Bear
Bear

Kicked from CC OTXfGgg

Back to top Go down

Post by Zvny Fri Jul 26, 2019 4:44 pm

Pretty big chance if the ranks didn't kick you, that you got "kicked" by Runescape after an update or relog.
Zvny
Zvny

Kicked from CC 4068HaS

Back to top Go down