Bodjery
Gaydan
Bing
HPLove
Chemtrol
OSRS Timmy
18 posters

Go down

Sustaining a bond as "mid leveled" player Empty Sustaining a bond as "mid leveled" player

Post by OSRS Timmy Sun May 05, 2019 6:20 am

Heya you all,

I need to sustain a bond on osrs, my financial situation does not allow to buy monthly membership at the moment. But I'd really love to play some runescape.

Can you guys give me some tips and tricks on what to do and what not to do.
Sustaining a bond as "mid leveled" player Ylx4IE7

Here are my current stats.

Sincerely, Timmy
OSRS Timmy
OSRS Timmy

Back to top Go down

Sustaining a bond as "mid leveled" player Empty Re: Sustaining a bond as "mid leveled" player

Post by ...... Sun May 05, 2019 11:10 am

Hey Timmy, I'd say to do some ranarr herb runs (can earn around 100k per run with all the patches unlocked, and it takes about 5-10 mins), but would also definitely recommend doing barrows. I believe u could do it just fine at ur current stats, and it makes great money for mid-levels. Morytania hard diaries will maximize ur profit, but it isn't necessary.

Here's the wiki strategy guide:

https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Barrows/Strategies

Good luck! Smile

Back to top Go down

Sustaining a bond as "mid leveled" player Empty Re: Sustaining a bond as "mid leveled" player

Post by OSRS Timmy Sun May 05, 2019 2:52 pm

I can imagine that barrows would be good for my account at this point, but I refuse to do barrows, because I have spend a significant amount of time there already on rs3, and I found it around about the most boring thing in the world.

I hope the ranarr thing pulls up, but I need to do some math, because I just lost a pretty penny on my first herb run.
OSRS Timmy
OSRS Timmy

Back to top Go down

Post by ...... Sun May 05, 2019 3:26 pm

Unfortunately with your levels, barrows will be your only above-average moneymaker for quite some time Sad

Use ultracompost for all herb runs. Hope this helps

Back to top Go down

Post by Chemtrol Sun May 05, 2019 4:59 pm

hey man, it wont out right cover a bond but to help out collect ur bstaves from zaff daily and do birdhouse runs if possible, the nests and higher lvl seeds r decent gp
Chemtrol

Sustaining a bond as "mid leveled" player U7euiv5

Back to top Go down

Post by HPLove Mon May 06, 2019 3:11 am

My first suggestion would've been what Eito already mentioned. Herb runs together with varrock diary staves guarantee a stable daily income. Minimum 3-4 herb runs per day should net you a bond in two weeks.

To add to it, I highly suggest not letting your cash stack just sit in the bank if you're doing some skilling or slaying stuff. Flipping high volume items like runes, planks, herbs, potions, food, etc. is a safe and sure way for your money to make more money (which varies depending on the size of your current cash pile). It might not be much, but with time it adds up. Later on once you have decent amount of cash, flipping lower volume higer profit % items is another way to guarantee passive income.

Some other money making methods which could get you around 400-500k an hour: catching eclectics at puro puro, smithing steel bars at blast furnace (yes, even at lower than 60 smithing), pickpocketing master farmers (rogue set is a necessity), killing green drags, killing bots in the wilderness (even at the same green drag spots, or check out SirPugger on youtube for some ideas as his fans often suggest him new spots for bots).

These are the ones off the top of my head, if I remember something else I'll update the post.
HPLove
HPLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bing Mon May 06, 2019 12:28 pm

+1 to blast furnace. With a coal bag can be around 400k gp/hr+ at your smithing level.
Bing

Sustaining a bond as "mid leveled" player NuD0cpJ

kermit

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaydan Mon May 06, 2019 6:49 pm

Herb runs are probably your best passive income. You can also do blast mining in Zeah, although you won't get runite until 75. But even without, I bet it would be around 350k/hr.

You can get your hunter up with salamanders and get to red chins, although it's pretty repetitive.

There's also ole reliable, runecrafting. Natures or double cosmics at 59.

And for a change in pace, you can do revenants in the wilderness, although those are a bit pk heavy. But still, a few good drops can secure a bond.

If you just want pure cash, looting and alching at nechraels in the catacombs can be viable, along with looting in the wilderness. Not too exciting, but it pays bills.

Overall, you're looking at anywhere from 250k-500k an hour, until you get to high level pvm, which you're not far from melee wise.
Gaydan
Gaydan

Sustaining a bond as "mid leveled" player 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Post by Bodjery Wed May 08, 2019 4:57 am

And...if all of mentioned is not useful, at least range blue dragons, bones and hides will surely add some cash to your bank Smile Hope you may achieve your goal.
Bodjery
Bodjery

Sustaining a bond as "mid leveled" player YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Slenes Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:08 pm

IF you have any spare cash in your bank: merch it.
Low risk items include:
Air runes, buy at 4, sell at 5
Fire runes- Same as air runes in terms of buy/sell prices.
This will net you 20k/4 hours and will add up over weeks. 120k/day will make a difference over time.
There are other ways to make money that are listed within the forums, but this way is very hands-free, and will be very easy. Be patient!
Slenes
Slenes

Back to top Go down

Post by Skillius Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:15 am

If you’re willing to do a quick skill grind, I would recommend Hunter. It would be very quick to reach 63 for red chinchompas if you just stick with it. I know a lot of people don’t like hunter as much as me haha, but chins are a great non pvm money making method. Mix in regular herb runs with it and you’ll have plenty of money in no time, plus you might get the golden chinchompa pet Surprised

If you’re interested in this method, I have a hunter guide posted on the offsite that might help leveling.
Skillius
Skillius

gold chin

Back to top Go down

Post by KingNightfury Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:28 pm

u wanna do herb runs, herb boxes from nmz and staffs from zaff. and if u need to boss do barrows, super easy and decent gp
KingNightfury

Back to top Go down

Post by FE CHILLIN Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:11 am

FE CHILLIN
FE CHILLIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Lokandur Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:22 pm

Some great suggestions so far. You could also look at mining volcanic ash or making unfinished potions.

You can also make a good bit of money just looting PVP worlds when someone has died.

Sustaining a bond as "mid leveled" player NuD0cpJ

Back to top Go down

Post by COCOMARBELLA Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:02 am

There are some excellent youtube videos that have been released this year updated money making guides on how to sustain a bond whether you are high levelled, mid levels or low levels. Feel free to take time and do some research into these methods they are fun to watch. Some channels i recommend watching are EvScape, Theoatrix OSRS and wildmudkip.
COCOMARBELLA

Sustaining a bond as "mid leveled" player OUwuWDK

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigeon Race Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:30 pm

Hey. Definitely will get you there on your daily runs.
You can through in some alching dragon legs and skirts too at 500pg profit ea will add up when ur waiting on your flips or while doing your runs.

Herbs, Nests, staffs, but I would add in some brewing too. Mature dwarfin Ale is great gp.
Pigeon Race
Pigeon Race

Back to top Go down

Post by 1 Raw Shark Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:22 am

Skillius wrote:If you’re willing to do a quick skill grind, I would recommend Hunter. It would be very quick to reach 63 for red chinchompas if you just stick with it. I know a lot of people don’t like hunter as much as me haha, but chins are a great non pvm money making method. Mix in regular herb runs with it and you’ll have plenty of money in no time, plus you might get the golden chinchompa pet Surprised

If you’re interested in this method, I have a hunter guide posted on the offsite that might help leveling.

This is definitely a solid suggestion, hunter has always been a great money skill mostly because people hate doing it. Its not that bad tbh, and you can level it pretty quickly.

Another good method I've been using to build my bank is telegrabbing wines while alching for profit. If you bring a looting bag (and feel adventurous) the wildy is a few steps away, and you can bring back 2 inventories of wines. They sell for 2k+ each, so this method earns you a few hundred k per hour on top of whatever you're making alching and 60-70k/hr mage xp.
1 Raw Shark
1 Raw Shark

Back to top Go down

Post by iNumbersz Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:09 am

Hunter i done 1-59 in 1 day best suggestion in this thread.

Otherwise barrows + KBD is decent.
iNumbersz

Back to top Go down

Post by azzaranda Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:06 pm

Don't sleep on fishing, either. It might not be a huge moneymaker, but it's consistent, adds up, and can profit starting really early on. Fly fish to 58, barb fish to 65, and then you can start making gp doing karambwans from 65-82 and 82-99 at minnows.

Easily enough to sustain a bond + profit. 99 fishing profits around 100m.
azzaranda

Back to top Go down

Post by Mostly Nice Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:35 pm

You have good mage levels for tabs they are fairly afkable money not huge profits however or if you leveled your agility a little further you could range blue dragons for 300kish a hour more money is to be made as your ranged lvl progesses blue drags cap out at around 500k a hour.
Mostly Nice

Sustaining a bond as "mid leveled" player OUwuWDK

Back to top Go down