Hello

4 posters

Go down

Hello  Empty Hello

Post by Balgus135 Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:05 pm

Hello, my name is Brendan, but my RS name is Balgus135. I am currently only f2p as I am working towards my in game money goal of 25m before I buy my first bonds to become a member. I first started playing RS back in 2001 and carried my account through 2008. I stopped playing due to school, and life in general with a total level of ~1700 logging in and playing everyone once in a while just to keep my account "active." I began playing again a couple of months ago and am on the cusp of reaching a f2p total level of 1,000. After reading your rules and guidelines, and learning about this clan I think I'd fit in well with a community like this one.

Outside of RS I am, unfortunately, unable to work due to medical reasons. On good days I go out and walk while playing Pokemon GO. I am also a moderator for my local Pokemon GO communities discord, where I always try to be helpful and share what knowledge I can. Other than that I usually spend a few evenings a week visiting friends and family.
Balgus135
Balgus135

Back to top Go down

Hello  Empty Re: Hello

Post by Matt Ross Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:37 pm

Welcome Brendan Smile

I feel passive money making methods may be of interest to you when you become a member. Currently, herb runs/dailies are enough for me to buy bonds for membership (Which is awesome).

See ya in-game!
Matt Ross
Matt Ross

Hello  4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Post by Alerio Wed May 01, 2019 2:12 am

Welcome to the CC! I'm sure you will fit right in Smile
Alerio
Alerio

Hello  4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Post by Bing Wed May 01, 2019 12:11 pm

Welcome Brendan! You sound like a very nice new member, hope to see you around in the cc.

Make sure to post in this thread if you'd like a smiley rank in the chat.
Bing

Hello  NuD0cpJ

kermit

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum