Paulie G

3 posters

Go down

Paulie G Empty Paulie G

Post by Paulie G Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:18 am

Hey everyone, I just want to take the time to introduce myself and tell you a little about me. My name is Paul, I'm 26 years old, and I first started playing Runescape when I was 12. Most of my knowledge has to do with PVP, but I'm also familiar with a good amount of PVM mechanics. I have a main, maxed ranged tank, and an almost maxed 75 attack zerker. Now days I am usually on my zerker, which I use to do everything (PVP, PVM, bossing, skilling). If you have any questions, especially about PVP, feel free to ask for any advice...especially with any questions you have about strategically planning out a certain build. I'm looking forward to getting to know you all. Im already impressed with the friendliness and maturity in the chat...it is quite refreshing to see the entire community isn't always toxic xd...thank you for reading Laughing
Paulie G
Paulie G

Back to top Go down

Paulie G Empty Re: Paulie G

Post by Fudgywig Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:09 am

Hey paulie G! pleasure to meet you and welcome to the clan and the offsite,
Please take time to read the rules as this clan is strictly PG! enjoy your stay and make sure to post in the "smiley thread" for a rank in the cc which you are totally welcome to be in ranked or not!

Merry christmas!
Fudgywig
Fudgywig

Back to top Go down

Paulie G Empty Re: Paulie G

Post by Matt Ross Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:28 am

Welcome to the Clan!

We do a decent amount of wildly activities at times, some are just pop ups.

Also there is a PVP Clan Cup if you are interested : https://www.osrsadvice.com/t3235-osrs-pvp-clan-cup-30m-in-prizes

Matt Ross
Matt Ross

Paulie G 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum