Autocrat
M 3 RC Y
8 posters

Go down

Lokanduria Empty Lokanduria

Post by M 3 RC Y Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:50 pm

This is a thank you to Lokanduria,

Where do i start?

Well today i was doing slayer then got hit with a Daganoths task, i thought i'd go to dk's for this one as i was needing GP. i messaged lokanduria about doing dk's as an hour prior he was asking if anyone wanted to do dk's. i proceeded to tell him my setup and that i was looking to solo rex, he told me to get a blessed spirit shield, at the time i was only 53 prayer and required 60 prayer to wield the shield. i only have 1.7m cash to spare for it to, so i could not get both. he told me to get 60 prayer and he would give me the shield, i then trained to 60 prayer whilst he was finishing up at sara gwd, we met at the Grand exchange and sure enough he presented me with the shield and checked my inventory and other aspects of my setup and helped me to gear correctly, he then said he would duo with me for a bit to teach me a bit more.

We then went to his PoH and proceeded to waterbirth island through his port and held my hand the whole way. when getting to the dk's i died due to me not following his instructions properly, he then came back to his PoH to help me get my stuff back.

Upon re-entering the dk's he killed all 3 dk's and told me to tele out, i did not listen due to wanting to do my task, i then camped rex for an hour or so whilst pm'ing him, he dropped supplies and teled out as soon as i was setup. i offered to give him the shield back and half of a Berserker ring if i got the drop when was done. He declined the offer and told me to spend it on gear.

end of the trip i walked away with 2 b rings, 2 warrior rings amongst other things totalling to around 9m after only 32 kc.

This guy/girl is so nice, went out of their way to teach me dk's give me a shield and request nothing in return. What a gentlemen, anyway way he gets back online he's going to take that shield and 2m because it was deserved.

Thanks for reading.
M 3 RC Y
M 3 RC Y

Back to top Go down

Lokanduria Empty Re: Lokanduria

Post by Autocrat Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:03 pm

Lokanduria is hard on the outside and softy on the inside. Great guy I have had the pleasure of knowing since he was a little newbie. <3
Autocrat
Autocrat

Lokanduria IIyCd

Spide

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybird2 Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:24 pm

Great story, he is a really good guy, I 'm happy to know him, and glad you had such a good experience, well done.
ladybird2

Lokanduria NuD0cpJ

ladybird

Back to top Go down

Post by Lokandur Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:43 pm

I'm glad you had a very successful task! You didn't need to post a thread, you've made me all warm and fuzzy.

More than happy to help out. When you get 75 range/magic and get another task I'll show you how to do all 3 Very Happy

And thank you all for your kind words <3

Lokanduria NuD0cpJ

Back to top Go down

Post by SoraSpirit Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:02 am

Whilst i'm jealous at your RNG. I'm not suprised Loka did this for you. He carried me through my first DKS task as well. Smile Overall a great dude, and +1 to what Auto said. Hard on the outside, a softy on the inside.

Lokanduria Unknown
SoraSpirit
SoraSpirit

Lokanduria NuD0cpJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Bing Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:31 am

What a guy that Lok Smile

Nice post Mercy, glad you got some b rings out of it.
Bing

Lokanduria NuD0cpJ

kermit

Back to top Go down

Post by Active Faith Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:45 pm

Exceptional person and player. Glad to have met him, and become friends. Lok is the best!
Active Faith
Active Faith

Lokanduria YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Iwan Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:57 pm

lok is a great guy i also remember doing my first dks with him Smile
Iwan
Iwan

Lokanduria U7euiv5

Back to top Go down

Post by SoraSpirit Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:46 am

Dang, I felt special for Loka taking me to my first DKS task. Now I find out he's everybody's first!

Next i'm going to hear that he's taking everyone on their first Saradomin trip as well.

Lokanduria Unknown
SoraSpirit
SoraSpirit

Lokanduria NuD0cpJ

Back to top Go down