Kingdom Resourses

2 posters

Go down

Kingdom Resourses Empty Kingdom Resourses

Post by Pigeon Race Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:06 pm

Curious to hear what your selections are in allocating your 15 workers of your kingdom and why. I just finished the quests and loaded up coffers with 3m with the goal to keep up 100% popularity and I'll try to hold off collecting for like 20 or so days.
Pigeon Race
Pigeon Race

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Resourses Empty Re: Kingdom Resourses

Post by eoinc Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:08 pm

Hi,
I like to use 10 in coal, and 5 in maple wood. coal is always some kind of profit, while things like farming seeds seems inconsistent. maple logs are low profit, but what you really want are nests, which have great seeds in them sometimes, which makes putting people in them worth it.
Hope this helps you out!
eoinc
eoinc

Kingdom Resourses NuD0cpJ

Woinc Med

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigeon Race Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:45 am

Thanks Eoinc. Do you or anyone know if there is truth to what some say about being ok to let your approval deplete only having to reach 100% again right before collecting?

thanks
Pigeon Race
Pigeon Race

Back to top Go down

Post by eoinc Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:50 am

hello,
the best thing to do is let your money and collection sit for a while but maintaining 100 percent favor. you can just go to miscellania, put in like 3 mil, and cut a maple tree once a day for like a month. you'll have a very nice collection of stuff then. But I do what you're talking about, put in like 2 mil, forget about it on accident for a week, then get it back up to 100 and cash in. it seems to work and the lowest approval I go to is like 90. it usually takes someone to mention it in the cc for me to get around to do it lol. so overall either way works although the first method is better. hope this helps
eoinc
eoinc

Kingdom Resourses NuD0cpJ

Woinc Med

Back to top Go down