ladybird2
Colpo
brianM
Goats
BitBug
47 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

OSRS Advice Skilling Competition #3! -- COMPETITION OVER! RESULTS POSTED -- - Page 3 Empty Re: OSRS Advice Skilling Competition #3! -- COMPETITION OVER! RESULTS POSTED --

Post by venividivici Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:32 pm

0 r y x

goodluck everyone
venividivici
venividivici

Back to top Go down

OSRS Advice Skilling Competition #3! -- COMPETITION OVER! RESULTS POSTED -- - Page 3 Empty Re: OSRS Advice Skilling Competition #3! -- COMPETITION OVER! RESULTS POSTED --

Post by zorxr Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:28 pm

Alright, count me in then Razz
RSN: Inxsept
zorxr
zorxr

Back to top Go down

Post by papasmurfio Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:26 pm

papasmurfio
papasmurfio

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt A Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:59 pm

Matt A Very Happy
Matt A
Matt A

Back to top Go down

OSRS Advice Skilling Competition #3! -- COMPETITION OVER! RESULTS POSTED -- - Page 3 Empty GimmeBuckets

Post by RuneBucket Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:43 pm

Dibbs
RuneBucket
RuneBucket

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePerkele Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:54 pm

ThePerkele has decided to join in on the fun.

Yours truly, ThePerkele, from Finland with love.
ThePerkele
ThePerkele

Back to top Go down

Post by Lokandur Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:13 am

Good luck guys <3

OSRS Advice Skilling Competition #3! -- COMPETITION OVER! RESULTS POSTED -- - Page 3 NuD0cpJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybird2 Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:37 am

Feel free to stalk us Lok, at our skilling locations, we should be even easier to tag, but remember serious contenders don't want xp waste lol, so that rules me out Smile have fun everyone.
ladybird2

OSRS Advice Skilling Competition #3! -- COMPETITION OVER! RESULTS POSTED -- - Page 3 NuD0cpJ

ladybird

Back to top Go down

Post by ricky0034 Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:40 pm

I made this by the way for anyone wanting to keep an eye on how things are going:

https://crystalmathlabs.com/tracker/competitions.php?competition=16021&count=50

note that it isn't perfect since because there isn't an option to limit it to a specific set of skills it tracks all ehp gained(so counts skills that aren't included in this as well) but should give people that want one a general overview
ricky0034

OSRS Advice Skilling Competition #3! -- COMPETITION OVER! RESULTS POSTED -- - Page 3 YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Bing Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:35 pm

ricky0034 wrote:I made this by the way for anyone wanting to keep an eye on how things are going:

https://crystalmathlabs.com/tracker/competitions.php?competition=16021&count=50

note that it isn't perfect since because there isn't an option to limit it to a specific set of skills it tracks all ehp gained(so counts skills that aren't included in this as well) but should give people that want one a general overview

Thanks mate, very helpful Smile
Bing

kermit

Back to top Go down

Post by Beezy Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:38 pm

GOODLUCK TO EVERYONE WHO IS PARTICIPATING!!!! Had to sit this one out and give everyone a chance to win some gp's Wink)). Thanks for throwing together another awesome comp!
Beezy

OSRS Advice Skilling Competition #3! -- COMPETITION OVER! RESULTS POSTED -- - Page 3 U7euiv5

Back to top Go down

Post by lost oliver Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:00 pm

How's everyone's skilling competition going so far?

I'm currently at 14EHP, not sure if that's good or not... anyone got comparisons?
lost oliver
lost oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by BitBug Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:45 pm

There's been some questions about Ricky banking some dark ess before the start of the comp, so I've decided to make a statement to avoid confusion.

Basicly since there's no rule against preparing for the competition, he's not breaking any rules by mining dark essence before the start of the competition.

I thought about this and what he did boils down to basicly the same thing as training your account a little so you can do a quicker method from the start of the competition. Because we can't stop people from preparing their accounts in whatever way to do better in the competition, we have to allow all of it. Ricky isn't breaking rules, it was the best way he found to prepare himself for the competition, and it's paying off.

Besides all this theres no way to tell if any other competitors did the same thing and would get away with it if they didn't tell anyone about it.

These 2 points is why I can't disqualify Ricky for his strategy.

OSRS Advice Skilling Competition #3! -- COMPETITION OVER! RESULTS POSTED -- - Page 3 Bag%20Bug-3-000000-FFA100-FFFFFF-000000-8-75-0OSRS Advice Skilling Competition #3! -- COMPETITION OVER! RESULTS POSTED -- - Page 3 Sig
BitBug
BitBug

OSRS Advice Skilling Competition #3! -- COMPETITION OVER! RESULTS POSTED -- - Page 3 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybird2 Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:18 pm

Thank you for clearing that up BigBug, I was there last night when he said that's what he had done, that gave him a good start.
I agree with all the points you made, and I'm happy with the outcome.
ladybird2

ladybird

Back to top Go down

Post by God Bu Bu Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:28 pm

200IQ move

P.S. Barb Fish in W314 to win comp.
God Bu Bu
God Bu Bu

OSRS Advice Skilling Competition #3! -- COMPETITION OVER! RESULTS POSTED -- - Page 3 YP5zkAJ

gold chin

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple KEA Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:44 am

I have absolutely no problem with what Ricky did, I'm just salty that I didn't think to do something similar myself Sad
Purple KEA
Purple KEA

Back to top Go down

Post by zorxr Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:26 pm

Not that I think im going to win anything.. but can u change my character name in the list from Inxsept to zorxr? Just changed my chars name in game.
zorxr
zorxr

Back to top Go down

Post by Iwan Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:16 pm

shame i didnt came back a little sooner.
gl to yall
Iwan
Iwan

OSRS Advice Skilling Competition #3! -- COMPETITION OVER! RESULTS POSTED -- - Page 3 U7euiv5

Back to top Go down

Post by Azein Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:59 pm

Rank 38... Let's see how many heads I can jump in the next 12 hours
Azein
Azein

Zuk

Back to top Go down

Post by Goats Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:03 pm

The thing Ricky posted isn't going to be accurate since it checks all stats not just the ones we're allowing Smile
Goats

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next