[HIATUS] The Adventures of a Purple Dude

Go down

[HIATUS] The Adventures of a Purple Dude

Post by Kaninka on Sun May 20, 2018 10:52 am

What happens when someone that basically dislikes Bossing, but loves Grinding, becomes Maxed?
Well they eventually start missing the "easy goals" and the level up messages for one..

So I thought since it takes half a year to complete a goal on Kaninka... Why not try a new thing?
I am addicted to using Grand Exchange, and I suicide alot to get a quick teleport to Edgeville... so why not try to take those 2 things away?

Also Silver, sky blue and Purple are my fav colours, but Silver Dude was taken, and surprisingly Purple Dude was free Shocked
So this is my Progress thread of my Hardcore Ironman Purple Dude Very Happy

I decided to create the thread 2 days after creating my account, this is the start of the thread:

Summary how I ended up where I am at start:
1 ) Pickpocketing lvl 2 men & women (women are just as good as men as victims) until I could steal tea
2 ) Slaughtering some chickens for some basic Att/Str/HP/Pray/Cook
3 ) Do cooks assistant/sheep shearer/the basic ones
4 ) Travel to Varrock to steal tea so I got some basic food
5 ) Travel to Ardy with wild lever What a Face Evil or Very Mad to steal cakes as better food, meanwhile getting 10agi at Gnomes
6 ) While at Ardy get 30Fm/28Wc at the Monastary so I can get Beads from Imps at the same time, for Sea Slug Quest which gave me 1-24 Fish (and 14 Black beads, 8 yellow beads, 3 white beads and 1 red bead)
7 ) Venture to Draynor to get Chronicle and 20 Agi(while killing goblins) and start Rune Mysteries
8 ) Go to Varrock, get 30agi & Do natural history mini-event for 9hunt+slay, Continue to Stronghold of Security when HP became 15+
9 ) Use the 10k from Security to buy runes, then return and slaughter minotaurs in Security (for pure ess and magic xp and money)
10 ) Use the money earned from Minotaurs to buy better spell runes and camp Hill Giants until I can afford bow and arrows
11 ) Start on Ranged (Where I am now)

bounce bounce

Last edited by Kaninka on Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

$20+ Donor

Back to top Go down

Re: [HIATUS] The Adventures of a Purple Dude

Post by Autocrat on Sun May 20, 2018 10:54 am

Glad you decided to make another one of these. Will be looking forward to the updates Very Happy
Autocrat
Active Forum Member

Spide

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaninka on Sun May 20, 2018 3:16 pm

Unlocked a new teleport Very Happy Now I just need some Law Runes Cool

A little bit later: 300 Total Very Happy

And finishing off with a small upgrade Smile

bounce

$20+ Donor

Back to top Go down

Post by God Bu Bu on Sun May 20, 2018 5:46 pm

Dear Purple Dude,

I hope you do not get max cape before I do, and if you do,  I hope your habit of suiciding to get back back to edgeville... well uhm.. kills you.

Sincerely,
Bu Bu
God Bu Bu
Active Forum Member

gold chin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum