~~ ^^ ^ Sky's High Flying Adventures ^^ ^ ^ ~~~

+3
Moon Light
rk_
Matt Ross
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

~~ ^^ ^ Sky's High Flying Adventures ^^ ^  ^ ~~~ - Page 2 Empty Re: ~~ ^^ ^ Sky's High Flying Adventures ^^ ^ ^ ~~~

Post by Y_Sky_Y_Y Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:27 pm

God Bu Bu wrote:more screenshots
Absofuckinlootly
Y_Sky_Y_Y
Y_Sky_Y_Y

Back to top Go down

~~ ^^ ^ Sky's High Flying Adventures ^^ ^  ^ ~~~ - Page 2 Empty Quests and Levels

Post by Y_Sky_Y_Y Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:15 pm

I did several quests!
I did the 3-part underground pass quests. A little tedious, but could've been worse.
~~ ^^ ^ Sky's High Flying Adventures ^^ ^  ^ ~~~ - Page 2 6Pi2y3t

Family Crest was not bad, with teleports, and I like how for 500k I never have to worry about switching up the gloves again.
~~ ^^ ^ Sky's High Flying Adventures ^^ ^  ^ ~~~ - Page 2 ZGyzVkk

Jungle Potion and Shilo Village were just so much running, it made them difficult to enjoy. Just glad they're done. The storyline was okay.. the traditional "release a tortured spirit" thing.

Also did Nature Spirit and Ghosts Ahoy. The Ectophial is just too valuable, and it was time, for both of those. Both quests took maybe 20 min each?

Also, I got tired of not having Fairy Rings, so I went ahead and did Growing Pains, as well as the first 10min of Pt. 2 (To Cure a Queen), so now I have access to Fairy Rings! w00p. Growing pain was mostly JUST a pain though.. the storyline was forgettable. Like, just send me to the Tanglefoot and let's throw down.
~~ ^^ ^ Sky's High Flying Adventures ^^ ^  ^ ~~~ - Page 2 DQN7wID

Also, I realized I needed 50 Firemaking for Barrows Gloves, so I got that up from about lv. 30 in an hour or so.
~~ ^^ ^ Sky's High Flying Adventures ^^ ^  ^ ~~~ - Page 2 UxuVlxq

On to do some more questing! Desert Treasure line is up next.
Y_Sky_Y_Y
Y_Sky_Y_Y

Back to top Go down

~~ ^^ ^ Sky's High Flying Adventures ^^ ^  ^ ~~~ - Page 2 Empty Re: ~~ ^^ ^ Sky's High Flying Adventures ^^ ^ ^ ~~~

Post by KingNightfury Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:59 pm

nice one! good gains mate.
KingNightfury

~~ ^^ ^ Sky's High Flying Adventures ^^ ^  ^ ~~~ - Page 2 YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

~~ ^^ ^ Sky's High Flying Adventures ^^ ^  ^ ~~~ - Page 2 Empty Shit week

Post by Y_Sky_Y_Y Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:20 am

These past two weeks were crazy as shit. Like.. for real. I've been averaging MAYBE two-three hours of RS time daily, and most of it has been between breaks at work or during time I should be sleeping.

Anyway, I've managed to do a few things, at least.

First off, I got a Numpad for my Mac computer; now I can use mousekeys for quickly jumping a set distance during tasks like dropping an inventory or withdrawing from the bank repeatedly, from a dropdown menu. Still figuring it out, a little. $10 at Best Buy
~~ ^^ ^ Sky's High Flying Adventures ^^ ^  ^ ~~~ - Page 2 5709665_sd

i also picked up a nice new gaming mousepad. I had been using a spiral notebook so this is quite a major upgrade. $20
Super satisfied with this awesome mousepad, for the price.
~~ ^^ ^ Sky's High Flying Adventures ^^ ^  ^ ~~~ - Page 2 3640004cv12d

Okay, so, when last I posted I was about to get started on the Desert Treasure line of quests. And, so, I did those.

Death Plateau wasn't too bad. A simple games necklace and some stam pots made it go by pretty quickly.
~~ ^^ ^ Sky's High Flying Adventures ^^ ^  ^ ~~~ - Page 2 593IFh5

Troll Stronghold wasn't too bad either. No real plot to speak of or recall, but the trolls were kinda interesting I suppose.
~~ ^^ ^ Sky's High Flying Adventures ^^ ^  ^ ~~~ - Page 2 KeBlvBT

I actually really enjoyed The Tourist Trap. Well, aside from the 20 min of running through the desert. I thought it was funny and had its share of memorable moments:
~~ ^^ ^ Sky's High Flying Adventures ^^ ^  ^ ~~~ - Page 2 KWRi8Tr
~~ ^^ ^ Sky's High Flying Adventures ^^ ^  ^ ~~~ - Page 2 KYh2AlS

DESERT TREASURE

Who's that sexy bitch?
~~ ^^ ^ Sky's High Flying Adventures ^^ ^  ^ ~~~ - Page 2 A88zQNl
Desert Treasure put me on my ASS. Took me 2 days to complete it.
I died at the hands of this fuckin guy, but at least I didn't lose my items:
~~ ^^ ^ Sky's High Flying Adventures ^^ ^  ^ ~~~ - Page 2 RHT8uaY

This guy almost killed me because of the stat drain. Had to tele out.. twice. At first I thought I could kill him with fire spells.. [side note: Slayermusiq1's guides really aren't very good.]
~~ ^^ ^ Sky's High Flying Adventures ^^ ^  ^ ~~~ - Page 2 C6ke2SS
This part of the quest really was awesome; walking up the endless lonely ice path to find the trolls:
~~ ^^ ^ Sky's High Flying Adventures ^^ ^  ^ ~~~ - Page 2 OTgsnWf

Bitch plz:
~~ ^^ ^ Sky's High Flying Adventures ^^ ^  ^ ~~~ - Page 2 DqTS4GA

This guy was pretty strong too:
~~ ^^ ^ Sky's High Flying Adventures ^^ ^  ^ ~~~ - Page 2 BIFcVRA

On the hunt for.. Desert Treasure!
~~ ^^ ^ Sky's High Flying Adventures ^^ ^  ^ ~~~ - Page 2 NwK5GuW

Oh haiii:
~~ ^^ ^ Sky's High Flying Adventures ^^ ^  ^ ~~~ - Page 2 PbQGTd1

How I felt after this quest:
~~ ^^ ^ Sky's High Flying Adventures ^^ ^  ^ ~~~ - Page 2 SrdcvCt

After that I went and did a little fishing lol..
But before long I started pining to do NMZ once more.. so I started researching things again, like the best overall setup for melee training. Turns out, whip with ddef for atk, def, or controlled is the best setup, while the Abyssal Bludgeon/ddef&abby dagger or (perhaps) dharoks is best for strength training.

Realized I needed lv. 30 Slayer to complete Slug Menace for Proselyte armor, and I think I might use it at nmz? idk.. so I went ahead and got another task - this time from Chaelder. Awesomely enough, it was trolls! So I decided to do the Frem Isles! Cool right?! I can wear the Black Mask for bonus damage!
This quest was a total. fucking. bitch for me. It did have cool moments, I just totally underestimated those trolls.
~~ ^^ ^ Sky's High Flying Adventures ^^ ^  ^ ~~~ - Page 2 9oo5ADb

First off, I quickly realized I needed 20 construction.. which grossly interrupted my progress. I went ahead and got my construction to lv. 35, both to fulfill the quest requirements, and as a launch pad for future construction training.
~~ ^^ ^ Sky's High Flying Adventures ^^ ^  ^ ~~~ - Page 2 X7MWgNn

Also, I died hard during this quest. Like, I thought I could get in a few slayer kills mid-quest. Fuckin... nope. Dropped this dudes head, had to go back and everything. But the real shit was that my girlfriend got home and required me.. causing me to lose about 2 mil in freshly bought items.  Mad

Give, me, that fucking head.
~~ ^^ ^ Sky's High Flying Adventures ^^ ^  ^ ~~~ - Page 2 C579I7B

After the quest I set up a cannon for the first time evar. It made the 120 troll task go by like NOTHING. Really not bad drops - paid for cannon supplies. Also, OS Buddy has a feature where it shows you optimal cannon placement. BAD ASS.
Got my Slayer up to the desired lv.30, and I also gained about 6 levels in Range, and made a whole new friend in the Dwarf Cannon. <3

Then I got my Crafting up to Lv. 50 for the Legends Quest, which I'll probably do at some point.
I crafted Jade Bracelets, which was probably a mistake considering how long they're taking to sell, in the GE.
~~ ^^ ^ Sky's High Flying Adventures ^^ ^  ^ ~~~ - Page 2 EzH5K6X

Went ahead and did this guy dirty, now I can fuckem up in NMZ:
~~ ^^ ^ Sky's High Flying Adventures ^^ ^  ^ ~~~ - Page 2 WVCmLVM

Finally decided to try out Nightmare Zone.
It Rocks.
If any of you got to let it run for 6 hours back in the day.. I'm super jelly.
~~ ^^ ^ Sky's High Flying Adventures ^^ ^  ^ ~~~ - Page 2 ZAzLwfy
Got my defense up to 60 for the awesomenesss that is the nezzy helm and ddef.

I'm slowly grinding at Barb fishing. I was absolutely NOT able to continue 3-ticking, at least for now. It's just.. it's literally like 6x the effort, for double the xp. Just hit 80 as I was making this post.
~~ ^^ ^ Sky's High Flying Adventures ^^ ^  ^ ~~~ - Page 2 O1nrKZf

Last edited by Y_Sky_Y_Y on Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Y_Sky_Y_Y
Y_Sky_Y_Y

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Ross Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:32 am

Let the progress rain.

The way you document your progress is great,

Grats x147638

Matt Ross
Matt Ross

~~ ^^ ^ Sky's High Flying Adventures ^^ ^  ^ ~~~ - Page 2 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Post by Y_Sky_Y_Y Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:42 am

Matt Ross wrote:

The way you document your progress is great,

Grats x147638

Thanks Matt. OS Buddy is what makes that possible. I just play and take some screenshots.. who DOESN'T wish to share their RS experience, at least with someone?
Y_Sky_Y_Y
Y_Sky_Y_Y

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2