48 hours.....99......ZZZzzz

4 posters

Go down

48 hours.....99......ZZZzzz Empty 48 hours.....99......ZZZzzz

Post by DarkGW Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:16 am

Heya folks!
I saw this thread and decided to share my story on how I got 99 agility. Well most of you know that I was on the grind for months and kept taking breaks. After I finished moving states I finally sold my soul and repurchased a Memship to the ole runscaper program. It was at this time I logged in with 87 agility at relleka and decided it was time to finally beat this and earn the greatest cape with the greatest emote ever!
At the time I was working full time at amazon from 7-7 so I was only able to log a few hours each day which for all of you that have ever trained agility, you know how long that would drag on for. Luckily I was able to log on every day and manage to still get a few hundred thousand xp a day, Yipee! Once I got to the 90s it took 10 hours continuously to gain a level so on my days off I would grind all day while watching Green Arrow. RS and action what could be better!? Probably a gf, but thats besides the point, I wasn't ready for no girl to take this achievement away from me. I forgot how but one week I had 4 days off and was able to grind out a lvl each day, thats over 12 hours continuously! Finally I get to 98 and I have the weekend off. My best freind ACatMask happens to be 98 firemaking and so we agree to get 99 together. Thats all cool in retrospective but with wintertodt he was able to manage 500k and h xp. Me only 62,000 if I was lucky. Well at the time I was drinking 1-2 gallons of water a day and well you can imagine I was pretty much a slave to the toilet so I was lucky if I even got 60k xp an h. But a deal was a deal so I stayed up all night and grinded away to get 99 by the time he was ready for his cape. I Barely got to the stopping point when it was time, but I did and We both got our 99 at the same time at gnome agility course where it all started. After the fact I had been up for a total of 48 hours driving straight through 98-99, so I passed out for 10 hours as soon as we finished with the party. It was the greatest moment of my irl life and my rs life. I have to thank everyone that kept me going and especially vanity. Throughout my time at ardougne he was also going for 99 just a little more lax then me, but the competitive side of me wanted to stay ahead of him. I started out behind in levels but because of my addictive nature soon passed and got it just a day before. Anyways I know this is probably just your average story but I thought it was pretty great ON MANY LEVELS HAHAHAHAHHAHAA.
DarkGW
DarkGW

Back to top Go down

48 hours.....99......ZZZzzz Empty Re: 48 hours.....99......ZZZzzz

Post by Stinger Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:14 am

Damn, thats a cool story behind the levels.
Well done buddy!
Stinger

48 hours.....99......ZZZzzz IIyCd

Lil Ashihama

Back to top Go down

Post by Autocrat Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:27 am

The party sounds like a lot of fun xD. Good work on getting the cape. I am going for quest cape at the moment and to me that seems tough. Wink
Autocrat
Autocrat

48 hours.....99......ZZZzzz IIyCd

Spide

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon Light Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:59 am

What a story!

Very nice

48 hours.....99......ZZZzzz NuD0cpJ

Magic Tree

Back to top Go down