BASIC AND SUBJECTIVE GUIDE TO SILVER JEWELRY

5 posters

Go down

BASIC AND SUBJECTIVE GUIDE TO SILVER JEWELRY Empty BASIC AND SUBJECTIVE GUIDE TO SILVER JEWELRY

Post by eoinc Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:50 am

Are you confused by silver jewelry? And are you sick of having to navigate a Wiki denser than the jungle to get into the Kharazi? Well here is a straightforward list of silver jewelry, complete with their uses and my opinions on what is good and what is not, given on a 1 to 4 ranking for each gemstone type used.

Opal Jewelry

1. Expeditious Bracelet; When equipped, there is a chance that a kill on your slayer assignment will count as two toward your task. It is useful for tasks that you do not like, as it could potentially shorten them by 30 creatures before it uses all of its charges and breaks.
2. Amulet of Bounty; when being worn while farming, this amulet gives you a 25% chance to save an ALLOTMENT seed, aka watermelon or tomato seeds. Useful for training farming, but not for making money off farming.
3. Dodgy Necklace; while worn, there is a 25% chance of not getting stunned when caught pickpocketing. This is a nice sanity saver, and it increases the amount of thieving actions you can do in a short amount of time. Breaks after 10 charges, so it’s lifespan is pretty short.
4. Ring of Pursuit; chance to reveal a full track of hunter creatures being caught with a noose wand. Since no one does Hunter this way, this ring has no use for most to all players.

Jade Jewelry

1. Ring of Returning; Provides 5 teleports to your own spawn location. I see it as being a cheap way to get back to it, especially if it’s in Edgeville or Camelot. Nice for runecrafters who spawn in Edgeville.
2. Necklace of Passage; Provides 5 teleports to 3 random places around Gielinor; Wizards Tower South of Draynor Village, Jorral’s Outpost, and the Desert Eagle station of the transport system unlocked with the Eagles Peak. The only useful teleport here is the Wizard Tower’s teleport since it’s close to a fairy ring and a couple Treasure Trail spots.
3. Amulet of Chemistry; When worn, there will be a 5% chance for you to make a 4 dose potion instead of the standard 3 dose potion while training Herblore. It is not a big chance of occurring, which is why it is lower in the ranking, but it is a pleasant surprise when it happens. Plus, there is nothing better to wear while training Herblore, so you aren’t at a disadvantage with it.
4. Flametaer Bracelet; used only in the Shades of Mort’ton temple building minigame. Since it is such a niche item in a minigame that isn’t played very much, it is not as effective

Topaz Jewelry

1. Bracelet of Slaughter; this bracelet works in the opposite way as the Expeditious Bracelet mentioned in the Opal Jewelry section. Instead of having one creature counting as two toward a task, the Bracelet of Slaughter gives you the Slayer experience for that kill, but doesn’t take it off your total task size. So if you are doing a task you like, you could potentially do 30 more of them in a task, as that is the amount of charges that the Bracelet contains.
2. Burning Amulet; this amulet gives you 5 teleports to 3 places around the Wilderness; The Chaos Temple in the East level 15 Wilderness, the Bandit Camp in level 17 Wilderness, and the Lava Maze by the King Black Dragon Lair in level 41 Wilderness. These teleports are very useful for Hard Treasure Trails or higher, since it means a lot less walking through the scary Wilderness.
3. Efaritay’s Aid (Topaz Ring); Allows the player wearing it to attack Vampyric Creatures without a silver weapon, though the damage will be capped at 15. This is pretty much only useful in the Temple Trekking Minigame if you don’t have a silver weapon and the Vampyres show up. Otherwise, it is not that useful.
4. Necklace of Faith; if the wearer’s hitpoints drop below 20% of their max health, then this necklace will restore the wearer’s prayer points by 10%. I don’t see any instances where this is at all useful, especially because it will reduce to dust after one use.

I hope that you liked my Basic Guide to Silver Jewelry, and I hope that it saved you from slugging through other guides! See you in game!

-EoinC
eoinc
eoinc

BASIC AND SUBJECTIVE GUIDE TO SILVER JEWELRY NuD0cpJ

Woinc Med

Back to top Go down

BASIC AND SUBJECTIVE GUIDE TO SILVER JEWELRY Empty Re: BASIC AND SUBJECTIVE GUIDE TO SILVER JEWELRY

Post by Greybird Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:21 am

Thanks for the guide. With updates that throw a bunch of changes at you all at once it's very easy to miss or forget key info that could apply to you. Having a nice tl;dr like this in the guides section is always welcome Smile

BASIC AND SUBJECTIVE GUIDE TO SILVER JEWELRY IIyCd

BA

Back to top Go down

BASIC AND SUBJECTIVE GUIDE TO SILVER JEWELRY Empty Re: BASIC AND SUBJECTIVE GUIDE TO SILVER JEWELRY

Post by eoinc Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:22 am

Thank you Greybird, I live for your love Razz
eoinc
eoinc

Woinc Med

Back to top Go down

Post by Enty Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:33 am

Thanks for this!
I had no idea about the usefulness of the Ring of Returning before your thread!
Good stuff for runecrafting indeed!

Also, the Necklace of Passage was made to be used for the CTC event bounce

BASIC AND SUBJECTIVE GUIDE TO SILVER JEWELRY Lumbridge

BASIC AND SUBJECTIVE GUIDE TO SILVER JEWELRY Workin10

BASIC AND SUBJECTIVE GUIDE TO SILVER JEWELRY Enty
Enty
Enty

BASIC AND SUBJECTIVE GUIDE TO SILVER JEWELRY YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybird2 Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:20 am

I love your guide, I hadn't even been curious enough to check out the items, and you have set it all out for me, a really nice reference guide, I appreciate it ,thanks
ladybird2

ladybird

Back to top Go down

Post by eoinc Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:14 pm

Just Bumping to put it on the front page if anyone needs it
eoinc
eoinc

Woinc Med

Back to top Go down

Post by Bodjery Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:20 pm

Thanks for the guide, very accurate indeed. I might add that the Efaritaid ring, is very useful when given Vampires as a task. In fact I use them mostly all of them. The necklace of faith is useful in Wintertodt, specially for new comers to the minigame, as I have seen people die a lot in that game. Though you can retrieve your items the necklace will make you remember to eat! That game is quite frenetic in rithym.
Best wishes!

Bodjery
Bodjery
Bodjery

BASIC AND SUBJECTIVE GUIDE TO SILVER JEWELRY YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down