I got Hacked Then saved by the gang <3 (Kanagawa,CrumbsNBread)

5 posters

Go down

I got Hacked Then saved by the gang <3 (Kanagawa,CrumbsNBread) Empty I got Hacked Then saved by the gang <3 (Kanagawa,CrumbsNBread)

Post by A mimir Thu May 07, 2020 7:29 pm

this morning i was hacked and wiped clean in my main : A Mimir
i considered quitting because i felt so defeated but The CC helped me cheer up and keep my head up as always!
thank you guys for not letting me quit and to continue enjoying my time with OSRS ADVICE
a special shout out to Kanagawa and CrumbsNBread for helping me rebuild with 25m each they really upped my spirits i feel even more dedicated to play and took this as a lesson that the enjoyment in this game can come to an end at any second please make sure you guys got a PIN in your bank and a 2FA so the devastating tragedy that happened to me wont happen to anyone else in our CC.

also im glad i did my 128m drop party before i got wiped xD at least they cant take that away from me Razz suck it hackers
A mimir
A mimir

Back to top Go down

I got Hacked Then saved by the gang <3 (Kanagawa,CrumbsNBread) Empty Re: I got Hacked Then saved by the gang <3 (Kanagawa,CrumbsNBread)

Post by Kanagawa Thu May 07, 2020 7:45 pm

Friendship > Wealth

The amount of joy that you have given cc is astronomical. Whether it be your firecape attempts, crazy antics, or the wonderful drop party that you hosted for the clan. We definitely enjoy having you around and I'm sure I speak for more people than myself when I say you put a smile on our faces. The least I could do is throw you some money to help you get back on your feet. Smile

Account security is very important. Sometimes, things happen, and lessons are learned.

Get out there and turn that 50m into even more!
(please avoid the duel arena)  Cool

I got Hacked Then saved by the gang <3 (Kanagawa,CrumbsNBread) NuD0cpJ

Back to top Go down

I got Hacked Then saved by the gang <3 (Kanagawa,CrumbsNBread) Empty Re: I got Hacked Then saved by the gang <3 (Kanagawa,CrumbsNBread)

Post by A mimir Thu May 07, 2020 7:49 pm

duel arena will be avoided kana haha Razz Razz Razz
A mimir
A mimir

Back to top Go down

Post by TGOD1991 Fri May 08, 2020 11:38 am

Oh man. Always have that 2FA on. Helps greatly! Happy scaping m8!
TGOD1991
TGOD1991

I got Hacked Then saved by the gang <3 (Kanagawa,CrumbsNBread) YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Eden Thu May 14, 2020 5:27 pm

Hope you're doing well Mimir! Would love to get to know ya a bit better!
Eden
Eden

I got Hacked Then saved by the gang <3 (Kanagawa,CrumbsNBread) IIyCd

Back to top Go down

Post by WeaknSilly Mon May 18, 2020 2:25 am

ohhh nice, I know that feeling of getting hacked mate, and it succkksss.
WeaknSilly
WeaknSilly

I got Hacked Then saved by the gang <3 (Kanagawa,CrumbsNBread) YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down