Suggestion

3 posters

Go down

Suggestion Empty Suggestion

Post by sylar Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:36 pm

Well hello,

I had a suggestion I wanted to make, but there was no real sub-forum for suggestions so I put it here.
So now I have 2 suggestions ^^

1) Could we have a suggestion/ideas (or something like that) sub-forum?

2) Is it possible to maybe on the front page of the website or of the forum have a list with the 10 topics on which was last replied? This is quite handy to see what forum topics were active when you were gone so you don't have to check the lists.. Smile

Kind greetings

Sylar
sylar
sylar

Suggestion YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Suggestion Empty Re: Suggestion

Post by Advice Bot Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:14 pm

Hello,

We used to have a suggestions thread, but I think over the four months it was up, only one person suggested something, so to remove clutter, I hid it. I can either bring it back out, or you're welcome to suggest something to me via PM. If it needs discussion and concerns the clan, it'll get talked about in our 'ranks-only' board. 

As far as the topics with replies, there is a little thing that says "view posts since your last visit" or something like that. If you click on it, it will show you all the replies you have not seen.
Before the XP tracker, there was a portal that served as a 'welcome' message to the forums. On that page, there used to be a widget that had the 8 threads most recently replied to. Unfortunately, with the XP tracker, there is no logical placement for that widget. 

Feel free to try the 'Replies since your last visit' and see if that works. It can be found just below the chat box on the left side.

Thanks!

Please note, this is an automated account. Contact Bear or a member of the moderation team for assistance.
Advice Bot

Suggestion EXUiqne

Bot

Back to top Go down

Suggestion Empty Re: Suggestion

Post by runtellthat4 Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:31 am

0oooo..a suggestions thread.. i like it..... Idea
runtellthat4

Suggestion Eoezals

Back to top Go down