Shout out to the WHOLE CLAN

4 posters

Go down

Shout out to the WHOLE CLAN Empty Shout out to the WHOLE CLAN

Post by Slucky Sun Mar 19, 2023 9:44 pm

it's nearing two weeks that i have joined. I can not say how grateful i am for finding this community !

Everyone is so chill, willing to teach, the banter is just awesome. Everybody respects everybody, everyone is loved.

please, everyone, stay awesome ! <3 Good night'
Slucky
Slucky

Back to top Go down

Shout out to the WHOLE CLAN Empty Re: Shout out to the WHOLE CLAN

Post by Ragnar 96 Tue Mar 21, 2023 1:44 pm

I absolutely second this! I have been here for some time now and have never had a moment in this clan where I have not been able to get help with anything I need. Everyone is extremely friendly, there is always someone on, and so many members are willing to help you learn bosses and content you have not done before. It really is one of the best clans I have ever been a part of. THANK YOU ALL!!!!
Ragnar 96
Ragnar 96

Back to top Go down

Post by arrryh Tue Mar 21, 2023 4:43 pm

Slucky wrote:it's nearing two weeks that i have joined. I can not say how grateful i am for finding this community !

Everyone is so chill, willing to teach, the banter is just awesome. Everybody respects everybody, everyone is loved.

please, everyone, stay awesome ! <3 Good night'

You're a big cutie, Slucko.

Like everyone in fairness, in this clan. I fully echo this sentiment, and I've been here a couple years.

Nothing is better than seeing people get from this CC, exactly what I do myself. The best bunch going, long may it continue!
arrryh
arrryh

Back to top Go down

Post by lilhob Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:37 pm

aw just saw this!! <3 I just posted an appreciation post for the clan too Smile love our little community <3 I think you have made a pretty great addition, Slucky
lilhob
lilhob

Shout out to the WHOLE CLAN YP5zkAJ

kermit

Back to top Go down

Post by Slucky Tue Mar 28, 2023 5:49 pm

lilhob wrote:aw just saw this!! <3 I just posted an appreciation post for the clan too Smile love our little community <3 I think you have made a pretty great addition, Slucky

aww thanks, you're going to make me blush haha Razz
Slucky
Slucky

Back to top Go down