Callisto Mass Event #2 - Saturday 18th Feb

3 posters

Go down

Callisto Mass Event #2 - Saturday 18th Feb Empty Callisto Mass Event #2 - Saturday 18th Feb

Post by Buy My Alchs Fri Feb 17, 2023 3:54 am

Callisto Mass Event hosted by Buy My Alchs/Not a Noob

Meet on W354 Clan Hall Bank (Entrance south-east of GE) in a day February 18, 2023 9:00PM GMT
Recommended Setup - We are going to be skulling in this ~300k budget setup. This gives everyone the ability to anti-pk by bolting any pkers that steps in for some easy additional loot and defend ourselves. Turn Skull Prevention Off for the event and set player attack options to right click for clanmates (this won't do anything for guests and you can still attack guests, so be careful).
Prayer bonus is useful for extending trips. The boss drops occasional restores, food, range potions as well.
Callisto Mass Event #2 - Saturday 18th Feb Vo6oEih

Mechanics
-Camp Protect from Range
-Pray Protect from Melee if he's in melee distance (includes corners)
-Pray Protect from Mage when he leans back and shoots an air blast at you
-Spread out near the walls but not directly against them
-Cast Ice barrage/entangle when he is moving to freeze him, then get out of melee distance if applicable (with enough people ~14 the bear unfreezes so fast we won't need to bother)

Detailed video guide:

We will split all pks above 1m and all drops above and including dragon pickaxe value, Irons can do FFA with no splits. If a small number of pkers come in, everyone will attack them (make sure skull prevention is turned off during the event).

THIS EVENT WILL BE TAKING PLACE IN THE WILDERNESS WITH SKULLS. PLEASE BE SURE TO DOUBLE CHECK THAT YOU ARE NOT BRINGING ANY ITEMS THAT YOU AREN'T WILLING TO LOSE.
Buy My Alchs
Buy My Alchs

Back to top Go down

Callisto Mass Event #2 - Saturday 18th Feb Empty Re: Callisto Mass Event #2 - Saturday 18th Feb

Post by Soul White Sun Feb 26, 2023 9:40 am

Nooo, so sad I missed this! Irl has been super busy... Perhaps we'll see a #3? Very Happy

Any good loot from the trip?
Soul White
Soul White

Back to top Go down

Callisto Mass Event #2 - Saturday 18th Feb Empty Re: Callisto Mass Event #2 - Saturday 18th Feb

Post by 99MageKing Thu Mar 09, 2023 6:43 pm

Looking forward to #3, one of the most fun times i've had since coming back to osrs Very Happy and to reply to soul white, we got a voidwaker hilt during the event last time. hope to see it come back soon!
99MageKing
99MageKing

Back to top Go down