We are going to be first time grandparents!!! plus current crochet projects

4 posters

Go down

We are going to be first time grandparents!!!  plus current crochet projects Empty We are going to be first time grandparents!!! plus current crochet projects

Post by reenie 01 Sat Sep 24, 2022 4:41 pm

Hi all!!!

I have missed everyone. Here is a current picture of our grandson and all the current projects I have been working on.
Also the little girl i have been watching.  She is wearing me out to the point that when she goes home i just flop.
I am hoping to be playing more.
We are going to be first time grandparents!!!  plus current crochet projects Fb_img11
We are going to be first time grandparents!!!  plus current crochet projects 20220716
We are going to be first time grandparents!!!  plus current crochet projects 20220717
We are going to be first time grandparents!!!  plus current crochet projects 20220718

Soon to arrive Grandson's first blanket made by grandma
We are going to be first time grandparents!!!  plus current crochet projects 20220810
We are going to be first time grandparents!!!  plus current crochet projects 20220812
We are going to be first time grandparents!!!  plus current crochet projects 20220811

We are going to be first time grandparents!!!  plus current crochet projects 20220911
We are going to be first time grandparents!!!  plus current crochet projects 20220912
We are going to be first time grandparents!!!  plus current crochet projects 20220910

And baby i am watching
We are going to be first time grandparents!!!  plus current crochet projects 20220913

Hope to see you all online soon,
Love ya
Reenie
reenie 01
reenie 01

Back to top Go down

We are going to be first time grandparents!!!  plus current crochet projects Empty Re: We are going to be first time grandparents!!! plus current crochet projects

Post by Guitarist141 Mon Sep 26, 2022 9:36 pm

Look at that smile Smile
I love your crochet, I still have to get some needles and try it...maybe a good winter activity Very Happy
Guitarist141
Guitarist141

We are going to be first time grandparents!!!  plus current crochet projects YP5zkAJ

Goats

Back to top Go down

We are going to be first time grandparents!!!  plus current crochet projects Empty Re: We are going to be first time grandparents!!! plus current crochet projects

Post by reenie 01 Mon Sep 26, 2022 9:41 pm

only one hook needed my friend. you say the word and the lessons can begin. <3
reenie 01
reenie 01

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Tomato Sat Oct 01, 2022 8:33 pm

just absolutely wonderful!!! congrats Very Happy !
Jack Tomato
Jack Tomato

Back to top Go down

Post by Risa Sun Oct 02, 2022 8:06 pm

Hey Reenie

Its Risa!

that is absolutely beautiful! many congrats! my parents became grandparents 2 years ago and they are obsessed with my niece Very Happy you are going to love this! they literally run and play with her all day long and theirs so much noise and fun with having a baby in the house eeeeek! good times! Smile

xx
Risa

We are going to be first time grandparents!!!  plus current crochet projects YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down