So long, and thanks for all the fish!!

+2
Bunny
Kaya Adaar
6 posters

Go down

So long, and thanks for all the fish!! Empty So long, and thanks for all the fish!!

Post by Kaya Adaar Mon Aug 01, 2022 1:46 pm

Hey guys,

Today I made a decision that's been a while in coming: I'm quitting OSRS and making it as difficult as possible for myself to ever recover my account.

This isn't the first time I've had to take this step, but it's the first time in many years. MMOs are an addiction risk for me, and some 10 years before I came back to OSRS I basically promised myself to never touch one again. I broke that promise out of a sense of nostalgia and in the belief that as an adult I'd be able to keep control and manage my time in a healthy way. I now have to acknowledge that I can't keep control any better than I could as a teenager. As wonderful as you all are (very!!! really I love this clan ) I know myself well enough to be aware that I can't play an MMO purely for the friends I've made online. If I keep the account I will sooner or later start prioritizing in-game progress over real-life obligations again. I have a good life and I want to keep it, so this has to be goodbye.

Thank you all for the good times and the excellent company,
Kaya
Kaya Adaar
Kaya Adaar

Back to top Go down

So long, and thanks for all the fish!! Empty Re: So long, and thanks for all the fish!!

Post by Bunny Mon Aug 01, 2022 1:55 pm

Sad to see you go, but I absolutely understand where you're coming from. This game can be so addictive. It's been a pleasure to have you with us <3
Bunny
Bunny

So long, and thanks for all the fish!! 4068HaS

Stitch

Back to top Go down

So long, and thanks for all the fish!! Empty Re: So long, and thanks for all the fish!!

Post by EvanK-Hell Mon Aug 01, 2022 11:49 pm

This game is magical, enjoy your long planed escape.

One day you'll return to enjoy it again. Take care and well be here for you when that happens Smile
EvanK-Hell
EvanK-Hell

So long, and thanks for all the fish!! YP5zkAJ

Zamorak

Back to top Go down

Post by Hedge Tue Aug 02, 2022 2:51 pm

Sorry to hear all of this. It was a joy having you in the CC and I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say I wish you the very best.

Maybe one day you'll come back, we'll gladly be here and welcome you with open arms.

Until then, take care and have an amazing life!
Hedge

So long, and thanks for all the fish!! 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Post by Legerity Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:14 am

I hope you come back someday! I just returned after an 8 year hiatus! Wish you the best!
Legerity
Legerity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Tomato Sun Aug 14, 2022 3:39 pm

so this is why i havent seen you on recently Kaya ):
i must say i am very sad to see you go
but i respect the reasoning and understand. i wish you the very very best

your pal
Jack!!!!!!! <3
Jack Tomato
Jack Tomato

Back to top Go down