Make your farmed herbs into unf potions before you sell them!

3 posters

Go down

Make your farmed herbs into unf potions before you sell them! Empty Make your farmed herbs into unf potions before you sell them!

Post by Lunchbag Wed Apr 13, 2022 12:22 pm

I feel like not enough people do this, or just sell the grimy herb and call it a day. I even saw a Reddit post once where someone just held onto all the herbs in bulk over time and then sold all the like thousands of grimy herbs at once. OOF.

It takes maybe like, an extra 2 minutes to clean and make them into unf potions.

Take Toadflax for example...

https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Money_making_guide/Farming_toadflax

Profit per hour as of right now is like 1.7m /hour or 176k per instance. If you made unf potions each instance would be 202k per instance ... or 2m/hour ! You could maybe give or take like a few K if you want to be padantic about the extra time Laughing

Also buy the vials of water from a general store like the East Ardy one https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Aemad%27s_Adventuring_Supplies. You can bulk buy packs and its 2gp per instead of 5gp like in the GE.  

There's a few other things like this I do....crush the birds nests, tan dhide into leather before I sell, etc. Just small processing things before you sell some material.
Lunchbag

Back to top Go down

Make your farmed herbs into unf potions before you sell them! Empty Re: Make your farmed herbs into unf potions before you sell them!

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2022 5:14 pm

This is great advice actually, i'll consider it whenever i start herb running again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Make your farmed herbs into unf potions before you sell them! Empty Re: Make your farmed herbs into unf potions before you sell them!

Post by KingNightfury Thu Jun 09, 2022 4:03 pm

good shout. i always make my farmed herbs into pots cause free herb xp lol. i also chisel my amethyst... sell it, use the money to buy more amethyst and keep doing that till im out of amethyst. ez couple hundred thousand free craft xp.
KingNightfury

Make your farmed herbs into unf potions before you sell them! YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by LilGiant Sun Aug 14, 2022 10:23 am

thanks bruh will start this for my herb runs
LilGiant
LilGiant

Back to top Go down