Legna Lonely and the adventures of an HCIM. (Indefinite hiatus)

+5
Purple Dude
EvanK-Hell
Buy My Alchs
Bunny
Legna
9 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Legna Lonely and the adventures of an HCIM. (Indefinite hiatus) Empty Legna Lonely and the adventures of an HCIM. (Indefinite hiatus)

Post by Legna Sun Mar 06, 2022 8:15 pm

Legna is back with another soon-to-be poorly updated achievements and goals list!

On 3/5/2022, I made my first-ever iron man of any sort. Not only is it an iron man, but one of the hardcore variety!

Here is the most recent screenie of my skills and total quest points:
Legna Lonely and the adventures of an HCIM. (Indefinite hiatus) Skills30
Legna Lonely and the adventures of an HCIM. (Indefinite hiatus) Qp20

Active Goals:

- Get re-engaged in Iron gameplay. Been AFKing too much and feel somewhat burnt. Might take a month or two away if I can't get back into the feel soon. Currently can find me at MLM normally. When I'm not super interested in playing, I try to AFK a bit to make progress, but I think that hinders my mental engagement in regard to wanting to actually play the game. I've run into it countless times on my main and it's beginning to become an issue on this account, as well.

If you guys have any tips or any at-all helpful knowledge, feel free to drop me here or PM me in-game. I very much look forward to how far I can take this account.

The spoilers will contain my current goals and they will be updated as I make progress and complete them.

Current Short-Term Goals:

Current Long-Term Goals:

Accomplished Goals:

Stats 24 hours into the account's creation/Intro Post:

Skill Screenie Uploads:

Last edited by Legna on Sun May 29, 2022 6:34 pm; edited 37 times in total
Legna
Legna

Legna Lonely and the adventures of an HCIM. (Indefinite hiatus) YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Legna Lonely and the adventures of an HCIM. (Indefinite hiatus) Empty Re: Legna Lonely and the adventures of an HCIM. (Indefinite hiatus)

Post by Bunny Sun Mar 06, 2022 8:25 pm

Good to have you back. Cc has never looked cuter <3
Bunny
Bunny

Legna Lonely and the adventures of an HCIM. (Indefinite hiatus) 4068HaS

Stitch

Back to top Go down

Legna Lonely and the adventures of an HCIM. (Indefinite hiatus) Empty Re: Legna Lonely and the adventures of an HCIM. (Indefinite hiatus)

Post by Buy My Alchs Sun Mar 06, 2022 10:45 pm

Nice progress! I had a look at your stats yday and they've come up a lot. I'd say consider doing diaries but also have a plan for what to use the lamps on since majority of lamps I think require level 30 in the skill. I believe irons lamp herblore generally.
Buy My Alchs
Buy My Alchs

Back to top Go down

Post by EvanK-Hell Mon Mar 07, 2022 4:12 am

Nice progress. Looking forward to your updates.

Getting fm, fishing and agility done first is a very smart idea. Should make rest of your game a lot easier.
EvanK-Hell
EvanK-Hell

Zamorak

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dude Tue Mar 08, 2022 6:19 pm

Welcome to the hardcore life ^^
Legna Lonely and the adventures of an HCIM. (Indefinite hiatus) 200.gif?cid=401dfe00a88e5l3mqtpk3g8exn1eqo3jyun272a7iokyag8x&rid=200

Ambitious goals, Tempoross should definitely set you up for life, food-wise lol, while firemaking is the classic early game loot Very Happy

Looking forward to seeing another Hardcore thread ^^ bouncebounce

Legna Lonely and the adventures of an HCIM. (Indefinite hiatus) NuD0cpJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Legna Wed Mar 09, 2022 3:42 pm

Okay, I'm a few days in and making steady progress on my goals.

Legna Lonely and the adventures of an HCIM. (Indefinite hiatus) Skills10

Currently at 82 FM while doing Wintertodt. Do not intend on leaving until 99. I've yet to open a single crate and will not do so til I raise the other skills that the Windertodt loot is dependent on.

I got my agility to 40 in preparation for the Canifis course, which I will begin after completing Priest of Peril post-99 firemaking.

Got 35 fishing for Tempoross requirement (cooked most of what I fished, so I got 35 cooking, as well).

After Wintertodt, I intend to break up my grinds. I wanted to knock out Wintertodt while my HP was low to avoid using too many of the cakes I thieved.

I'm not sure how I'll prioritize things after Wintertodt. I figure it'll go something like:

1. Raise thieving further and pickpocket master farmer for seeds to facilitate Farming XP gains
2. Complete Priest in Peril and continue doing agility + acquire full graceful
3. Work on some combat gains through quests + training so I can do other, more rewarding quests down the line. Going to attempt to quest my way through as many early levels as I can.

Legna
Legna

Back to top Go down

Post by Legna Wed Mar 09, 2022 3:48 pm

Buy My Alchs wrote:Nice progress! I had a look at your stats yday and they've come up a lot. I'd say consider doing diaries but also have a plan for what to use the lamps on since majority of lamps I think require level 30 in the skill. I believe irons lamp herblore generally.

Heh, I learned this one the hard way. I did Ardy easy diary for cloak and did not know that A) the lamp had a level 30 requirement attached and B) that you can't bank the diary reward lamps. The only stats I had at the time that was eligible for the lamp were Strength/Attack/Woodcutting/Cooking. I trained agility to 30 from 1 just so I could dump the lamp into it.

Not sure what I'll put future lamps into. Herblore sounds reasonable. Maybe that or RC to skip as much of the pre-77 stuff as I can.
Legna
Legna

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpix Wed Mar 09, 2022 4:04 pm

Damn its incredible that you're already 82 firemaking... Progress is going incredibly fast!
I can't wait to see where your hardcore goes I'll be following your progress for sure Smile
Also don't get too burnt out on the 99 goal it can be rough.
it took me 3 months just to get to 90 firemaking there...
Derpix
Derpix

Back to top Go down

Post by Legna Fri Mar 11, 2022 12:50 pm

Halfway to 99 FM as of early this morning!

Soon my Wintertodt stay will end. Smile
Legna
Legna

Back to top Go down

Post by Legna Sun Mar 13, 2022 3:53 pm

99 FM completed! No $ for cape yet, will get that soon, hopefully.
Legna
Legna

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dude Tue Mar 15, 2022 5:10 pm

Congratulations on 99 Firemaking, looking forward to a picture of your beautiful orange cape Very Happy bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by Legna Tue Mar 15, 2022 8:55 pm

Here is my 99 FM cape Smile Currently racing towards graceful.

Legna Lonely and the adventures of an HCIM. (Indefinite hiatus) 2022-011
Legna
Legna

Back to top Go down

Post by Legna Mon Mar 21, 2022 11:12 pm

Well, it's been roughly a week since I uploaded a new post (though I have consistently updated the OP).

What's new?

- Full graceful has been achieved
- 64/70 agility (soon to be 65)
- Have 125 Quest Points
- Quite a few total level jumps due to quest rewards

What's next?

Well, I am resuming the 70 Agility grind. Why? 70 agility provides the Taverly Dungeon Agility shortcut to Blue Dragons, which I intend to Range/Mage for the Dragon Bones that'll get me to 43 Prayer (and potentially higher than that as I may not stop at 43). After protection Prayer is achieved, I will likely spend a day or two at the Agility Pyramid for some easy cash + some solid agility XP. The GP from my 99 FM Wintertodt crates is winding down and I need a boost to the GP stack.

I'll likely use some of my Agility Pyramid money to buy me the runes needed to grind Mage Training Arena for Infinity Boots + Bones to Peaches. This will get me some much-needed Magic levels, but also get me some good unlocks.

After that, I likely resume questing. I'm at 125 QPs currently but lack many of the significant early or mid-game quests in the game. I'm missing quests like Underground Pass, Desert Treasure, Dragon Slayer I, and so on. Once I get the needed levels in the various combat skills, I'll likely do all the quests needed to acquire Barrows Gloves.

Once I accomplish Barrows Gloves, I will likely enter AFK mode for a few weeks. I will try to level the various AFK skills over most of April, I figure. However, at some point, I need to find some time to integrate some of my ignored skills such as Hunter, Runecrafting, Slayer, Farming, and Herblore. Pretty much most of (if not outright all of) my XP in those five skills has come from questing. I definitely need to focus on them so I don't fall behind in those skills and end up having to play catch up down the line.

We'll see how well my plans go. So far, I think I've done OK, but definitely could be better. I am most definitely enjoying my time as an HCIM and this is probably the most engaged I've been with Runescape since playing 12-15 years ago as a kid.

Legna Lonely and the adventures of an HCIM. (Indefinite hiatus) 2022-011
Legna
Legna

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dude Tue Mar 22, 2022 7:52 am

Getting 70 Agility first followed by Agi Pyramid sounds alot like me in the early days xD Except I did Agi Pyramid to get 70 Agility Very Happy
Congrats on graceful and good luck in choosing a colour for it Surprised

Good plans so far, lets see how they pan out Wink bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by Legna Tue Mar 22, 2022 2:27 pm

Purple Dude wrote:Getting 70 Agility first followed by Agi Pyramid sounds alot like me in the early days xD Except I did Agi Pyramid to get 70 Agility Very Happy
Congrats on graceful and good luck in choosing a colour for it Surprised

Good plans so far, lets see how they pan out Wink bounce

I think I stay base color until Sep, but we'll see. I think I'll cherish the Marks of Grace too much to ever spend them on anything but amylase crystal packs.

I've never really done Agility Pyramid long-term (I think you might have to do it for a clue or diary, if I recall correctly). Will be interesting to see how long I can take it. Desperately need to work towards mid-game slayer for alchs and such.
Legna
Legna

Back to top Go down

Post by Legna Thu Mar 24, 2022 7:06 pm

One of my first big goals is completed. On to 43 prayer!

Legna Lonely and the adventures of an HCIM. (Indefinite hiatus) Agilit10
Legna
Legna

Back to top Go down

Post by WeaknSilly Thu Mar 24, 2022 9:53 pm

well you've done a heck of alot better than me. I died at wt at about 70 fm Crying or Very sad
WeaknSilly
WeaknSilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Legna Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:55 pm

43 prayer and now once I get some prayer pots made, I can do some higher level questing Smile

Legna Lonely and the adventures of an HCIM. (Indefinite hiatus) Prayer10
Legna
Legna

Back to top Go down

Post by Legna Sat Mar 26, 2022 12:31 am

Finally getting to Agility Pyramid since my cash stack got very low. Once I raise some cash here, I'll get back to questing and alternate back and forth until Barrows Gloves.

Legna Lonely and the adventures of an HCIM. (Indefinite hiatus) 2022-012
Legna
Legna

Back to top Go down

Post by Legna Sun Mar 27, 2022 1:22 pm

Need a few fishing levels + cooking levels. While Fishing Trawler certainly isn't the fastest way to accomplish both of those, I do need the Angler outfit for down the line so figured I'd spend some time there. Hopefully, I can achieve full Angler outfit today.

Legna Lonely and the adventures of an HCIM. (Indefinite hiatus) 2022-013
Legna
Legna

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next