Hello.

+6
Guitarist141
The Crux
Jennirous
530
Tinnitus
Oohn
10 posters

Go down

Hello. Empty Hello.

Post by Oohn Sun Dec 12, 2021 11:02 am

Hello, my name's Ryan.

Played a year or two ago but recently came back to try out an IM.

Looking for a relaxed, mature place to hang out and remembered this clan to be perfect.

All the best.
Oohn
Oohn

Posts : 8
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2021-12-12


Back to top Go down

Hello. Empty Re: Hello.

Post by Tinnitus Sun Dec 12, 2021 1:40 pm

Hi Ryan!

We have lots of knowledgeable ironman players in the cc, so hopefully you can pick up some tips from them. I know I've learned a lot from many of them and continue to do so still.

We're pretty chill here, so hoping you continue to enjoy it!

See you around Happy Pepo
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Hello. 4068HaS

Posts : 898
Reputation : 85
Join date : 2017-06-18

Hellpuppy


Back to top Go down

Hello. Empty Re: Hello.

Post by Oohn Sun Dec 12, 2021 1:48 pm

Tinnitus wrote:Hi Ryan!

We have lots of knowledgeable ironman players in the cc, so hopefully you can pick up some tips from them. I know I've learned a lot from many of them and continue to do so still.

We're pretty chill here, so hoping you continue to enjoy it!

See you around Happy Pepo

Thanks Tinnitus. How do I go about joining in-game?

All the best.
Oohn
Oohn

Posts : 8
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2021-12-12


Back to top Go down

Hello. Empty Re: Hello.

Post by 530 Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:55 pm

Hi Ryan welcome. Ironman mode is fun. See you in game
avatar
530

Posts : 35
Reputation : 6
Age : 28
Join date : 2021-11-14


Back to top Go down

Hello. Empty Re: Hello.

Post by Jennirous Sun Dec 12, 2021 6:02 pm

Very nice to meet you Ryan! ^^ You came to the right community of amazing individuals <3 Everyone in here is so kind, helpful, and down to earth. Hope to chill with you in game!
Jennirous
Jennirous

Hello. YP5zkAJ

Posts : 280
Reputation : 31
Join date : 2021-08-24

kermit


Back to top Go down

Hello. Empty Re: Hello.

Post by Tinnitus Sun Dec 12, 2021 8:49 pm

Oohn wrote:
Tinnitus wrote:Hi Ryan!

We have lots of knowledgeable ironman players in the cc, so hopefully you can pick up some tips from them. I know I've learned a lot from many of them and continue to do so still.

We're pretty chill here, so hoping you continue to enjoy it!

See you around Happy Pepo

Thanks Tinnitus. How do I go about joining in-game?

All the best.

Bear has a quick summary on how to do so on the offsite - check out this link here!

As far as getting formally invited to the clan/ranked as a sapphire, it's just a matter of hanging around, contributing to the chat when you can, and just overall adding a positive vibe to the chat. You're already a step ahead of many others by posting your intro on here!

Let me know if you have any more questions FeelsOkayMan
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Hello. 4068HaS

Posts : 898
Reputation : 85
Join date : 2017-06-18

Hellpuppy


Back to top Go down

Hello. Empty Re: Hello.

Post by Oohn Mon Dec 13, 2021 1:34 am

Thank you all.

@Tinnitus What's the minimum total for joining the clan chat? Still early days on my IM and it says I don't meet the minimum rank when attempting to join.

All the best.
Oohn
Oohn

Posts : 8
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2021-12-12


Back to top Go down

Hello. Empty Re: Hello.

Post by Tinnitus Mon Dec 13, 2021 1:32 pm

Oohn wrote:Thank you all.

@Tinnitus What's the minimum total for joining the clan chat? Still early days on my IM and it says I don't meet the minimum rank when attempting to join.

All the best.

We actually don't have a total level requirement - make sure you are joining as a guest using the the green smiley button instead of the yellow one!

Hello. Cc_joi10
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Hello. 4068HaS

Posts : 898
Reputation : 85
Join date : 2017-06-18

Hellpuppy


Back to top Go down

Hello. Empty Re: Hello.

Post by Oohn Mon Dec 13, 2021 1:49 pm

Tinnitus wrote:
Oohn wrote:Thank you all.

@Tinnitus What's the minimum total for joining the clan chat? Still early days on my IM and it says I don't meet the minimum rank when attempting to join.

All the best.

We actually don't have a total level requirement - make sure you are joining as a guest using the the green smiley button instead of the yellow one!

Hello. Cc_joi10

Amazing, thank you.

All the best.
Oohn
Oohn

Posts : 8
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2021-12-12


Back to top Go down

Hello. Empty Re: Hello.

Post by The Crux Mon Dec 13, 2021 6:20 pm

Hi there! Hope ya enjoy our community. Be sure to check out our boss of the week and skill of the week competitions on Discord and keep an eye out for future events!

Be seeing you Smile
The Crux
The Crux

Hello. U7euiv5

Posts : 114
Reputation : 11
Age : 26
Join date : 2015-01-22


Back to top Go down

Hello. Empty Re: Hello.

Post by Guitarist141 Mon Dec 13, 2021 10:02 pm

Ryan! Weclome to a chill place to be Smile
Cya in game!
Jon
Guitarist141
Guitarist141

Hello. YP5zkAJ

Posts : 149
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2020-02-02


Back to top Go down

Hello. Empty Re: Hello.

Post by U H TRED Tue Dec 14, 2021 5:34 pm

Welcome to the group! It's a fun place
U H TRED
U H TRED

Posts : 21
Reputation : 0
Age : 36
Join date : 2021-09-13


Back to top Go down

Hello. Empty Re: Hello.

Post by Bunny Wed Dec 15, 2021 1:11 am

Hi Ryan Smile Great to have you with us! Gl on your iron grind
Bunny
Bunny

Hello. 4068HaS

Posts : 412
Reputation : 78
Age : 26
Join date : 2020-03-01

Stitch


Back to top Go down

Hello. Empty Re: Hello.

Post by Oohn Wed Dec 15, 2021 1:21 am

Thanks all!
Oohn
Oohn

Posts : 8
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2021-12-12


Back to top Go down

Hello. Empty Re: Hello.

Post by shopferix Thu Dec 16, 2021 12:14 pm

Hello and welcome! Hope you're enjoying your time here! See you around
shopferix
shopferix

Hello. YP5zkAJ

Posts : 244
Reputation : 31
Age : 28
Join date : 2021-07-23

KBD


Back to top Go down

Hello. Empty Re: Hello.

Post by Syllabic Mon Dec 20, 2021 5:03 am

Hey Ryan, thought I replied to this originally, but it seems not!

Suppose that makes this a good excuse to say that it's been nice having you with us, and I'm glad you made it to the Christmas event Smile Here's hoping you stick around for good this time!

_________________
Hello. Ineeda10
Syllabic
Syllabic

Hello. NuD0cpJ

Posts : 1843
Reputation : 306
Join date : 2019-06-30

Tutter


Back to top Go down

Hello. Empty Re: Hello.

Post by Oohn Mon Dec 20, 2021 7:31 am

Syllabic wrote:Hey Ryan, thought I replied to this originally, but it seems not!

Suppose that makes this a good excuse to say that it's been nice having you with us, and I'm glad you made it to the Christmas event Smile Here's hoping you stick around for good this time!

Thanks for the message, and thanks for letting guests in on the clan party it was a good laugh!
Oohn
Oohn

Posts : 8
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2021-12-12


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum