GravyDog Intro

5 posters

Go down

GravyDog Intro Empty GravyDog Intro

Post by GravyDog Wed Dec 08, 2021 6:14 pm

Hi all,

I am a casual player and have been in the cc for the last month or so. I mostly lurk and gzz when I am paying attention (pretty much never). I am 22 years old as of tomorrow and am studying pharmacy right now so most of my osrs time is spent afking or doing herb runs. I really enjoy fitness and used to compete in powerlifting competitions throughout high school though I don't train the same anymore (hoping to break a 20min 5km by this time next year). I am currently reading the harry potter series for the first time and enjoying it so far! I hope to get a quest cape at some point and wouldn't mind trying bossing although I don't see that happening soon haha. I also just got my first pet this morning while I was afking some yews in the woodcutting guild but didn't notice for a while because I was studying Laughing
GravyDog
GravyDog

Back to top Go down

GravyDog Intro Empty Re: GravyDog Intro

Post by Jennirous Wed Dec 08, 2021 9:38 pm

Hi GravyDog! Very nice to meet you! Welcome to the cc! Happy Early Birthday! Oh that's so cool! I'm currently a nurse working on the behavioral health floor. I love fitness too! It's my stress outlet besides scaping. I love jogging outdoors and smelling the fresh trees and flowers. I just finished binge watching all the Harry Potter movies on HBO Max haha ^^ I did read all of the books too when I was younger. You will get a quest cape and I wish you the best on your journey! Oh my gosh congrats!!!!! I love my beaver too I got it at 78 wc cutting teaks. Good luck on your pharmacy exams! Hope to chill with you in game Smile
Jennirous
Jennirous

GravyDog Intro YP5zkAJ

kermit

Back to top Go down

Post by 530 Wed Dec 08, 2021 9:44 pm

Hi gravitydog, welcome. I'm a p4 in pharmacy school. Lmk if you need help if you need anything regarding prereq or anything pharmacy related. See you in game.

Last edited by 530 on Sat Dec 11, 2021 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by GravyDog Thu Dec 09, 2021 6:31 am

@cutejenni It's nice to meet you too! I have seen all the movies, and I bought the set of books for my fiance! Being a nurse is a serious gig, I am a hospital pharmacy tech on the weekends and nurses definitely bust their butts!

@530 Nice to meet you, and thanks for reaching out! How are your rotations going? Have you any plans to go outside of retail?
GravyDog
GravyDog

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dude Thu Dec 09, 2021 10:18 am

Heya and welcome Gravy Smile
Harry Potter is a great book, I remember when the last book came out I got it in the mail and I read it all in one go lol.. Skipped sleep to finish it, no regrets xD
Whether you become a bossing dude or a skilling dude, you will find companions among us Wink

Seeya ingame ^^ bounce

GravyDog Intro NuD0cpJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinnitus Thu Dec 09, 2021 4:45 pm

GravyDog wrote:I am 22 years old as of tomorrow
Happy birthday dude!

Pharmacy schooling is no joke - I'm sure that's keeping you super busy. Awesome career though!

Welcome aboard Happy Pepo
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

GravyDog Intro 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by 530 Sat Dec 11, 2021 10:57 am

GravyDog wrote:@530 Nice to meet you, and thanks for reaching out! How are your rotations going? Have you any plans to go outside of retail?

Rotation is a bit of work, but love the experience. Beats sitting in class for 4-5 hours for a class.

Back to top Go down