BlackChungis (New/Clueless GIronman) Introduction

+2
Syllabic
BlackChungis
6 posters

Go down

BlackChungis (New/Clueless GIronman) Introduction Empty BlackChungis (New/Clueless GIronman) Introduction

Post by BlackChungis Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:00 pm

Hey everyone, I'm Mark (BlackChungis). I've been playing OSRS since 2014, and previously played RS2 back in middle school.

I've been interested in playing as an IM for a long time, and GIM has gotten me to stop being such a coward and go for it Rolling Eyes alien

My main is ~lvl116 with light PVM (~100 vork/zulrah, ~200 combined gwd kc, ~50 cox) experience. I plan on putting a vast majority of my time into my new GIM account and experience the game through an entirely different framework.

About me personally; I'm a 26 year old Engineer in Austin, Texas. I'm excited to meet all of you, feel free to reach out on this thread/discord/the CC to talk more!
BlackChungis
BlackChungis

Back to top Go down

BlackChungis (New/Clueless GIronman) Introduction Empty Re: BlackChungis (New/Clueless GIronman) Introduction

Post by Syllabic Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:50 pm

Hey! Happy to have you Smile GIM has been my first foray into ironman life as well. I'm finding it a much easier sell now that I have someone to share my suffering with, lol. Not sure how long it'll keep me engaged in the long run, but I'm enjoying it so far! You following any kind of guide, or just winging it?

See you around!

BlackChungis (New/Clueless GIronman) Introduction NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

BlackChungis (New/Clueless GIronman) Introduction Empty Re: BlackChungis (New/Clueless GIronman) Introduction

Post by BlackChungis Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:55 pm

Hey Sylllabic

I'm currently doing a lack-of-creativity-man build in wintertodt right now, lol.

I'm loosely following Oziris' v4 Guide, though I'll likely break from it shortly
BlackChungis
BlackChungis

Back to top Go down

Post by EvanK-Hell Wed Oct 27, 2021 10:40 pm

Welcome to the clan and off site Smile

Maybe we meet in Wintertodt, been grinding fm there as well.
EvanK-Hell
EvanK-Hell

BlackChungis (New/Clueless GIronman) Introduction YP5zkAJ

Zamorak

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Thu Oct 28, 2021 12:16 am

I'm currently doing a lack-of-creativity-man build in wintertodt right now, lol.

Yep, that's essentially all I'm doing too, lmao. Not following any guides myself but I think I might have to start if I want to get anything productive done long-term. Still pretty clueless!

BlackChungis (New/Clueless GIronman) Introduction NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Mjr_Oc3lot Thu Oct 28, 2021 1:46 am

Hello and welcome to the Clan! I think I've seen you in the CC and your name made me laugh Razz
Mjr_Oc3lot
Mjr_Oc3lot

Back to top Go down

Post by shopferix Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:01 am

Hello and welcome to the clan and offsite! Best of luck with your GIM, looks like a fun game mode!
As for IRL, what branch of engineering are you in? (If you don't mind sharing)
shopferix
shopferix

BlackChungis (New/Clueless GIronman) Introduction YP5zkAJ

KBD

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackChungis Thu Oct 28, 2021 11:15 am

shopferix wrote:Hello and welcome to the clan and offsite! Best of luck with your GIM, looks like a fun game mode!
As for IRL, what branch of engineering are you in? (If you don't mind sharing)

Thanks

I'm in Semiconductor Production, working on the Technical Development side.
BlackChungis
BlackChungis

Back to top Go down

Post by Bunny Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:41 pm

Wintertodt is the place to be to meet clannies atm. We're all suffering the same lol Welcome to the clan!
Bunny
Bunny

BlackChungis (New/Clueless GIronman) Introduction 4068HaS

Stitch

Back to top Go down