+2
shopferix
xx abbie xx
6 posters

Go down

xx abbie xx Empty xx abbie xx

Post by xx abbie xx Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:53 am

Afternoon all,

been in the cc a few days and really enjoyed my time here so-far so would like to apply.

So here goes, my names alex! for people that have been in the cc today will know me by the person who got the zenyte today off someone elses drop!

I've been playing runescape on and off for about 12 years. I Returned to the game around 3 weeks ago and absolutely loving the updates jagex have added into this game. Ive been learning raids and so far got the dex drop.

My aim is to max, however i dont think ile get there anytime soon so im aiming for 2k total, and im only 37 levels off! '

My original osrs name is Itank3d 0ut but my girlfriend thought it would be funny to change my name so it will be going back on the 30th of this month!

Hope to see you around soon, hit me up for any pvm related groups! im totally down.

Thanks
Alex
xx abbie xx
xx abbie xx

Back to top Go down

xx abbie xx Empty Re: xx abbie xx

Post by shopferix Tue Oct 26, 2021 11:38 am

Hi and welcome to the clan and offsite! Best of luck with your goals, I am slowly going for max one small goal at a time (base 80s is the current one). See you around!
shopferix
shopferix

xx abbie xx YP5zkAJ

KBD

Back to top Go down

Post by EvanK-Hell Tue Oct 26, 2021 2:03 pm

Welcome to the clan and off site Smile
EvanK-Hell
EvanK-Hell

xx abbie xx YP5zkAJ

Zamorak

Back to top Go down

Post by Penny Tue Oct 26, 2021 3:15 pm

Welcome back to the game and welcome in to the clan! It's great to have you with us. Looking forward to maybe doing some raids together Very Happy
Penny
Penny

xx abbie xx IIyCd

Rocky

Back to top Go down

Post by Mjr_Oc3lot Thu Oct 28, 2021 1:52 am

xx abbie xx wrote:Afternoon all,

So here goes, my names alex! for people that have been in the cc today will know me by the person who got the zenyte today off someone elses drop!

Lmao Hello! This is exactly how I know you! I was the guy who said that Mowp is doing One Small Favour part 2 to get all the items needed for the crafting of the Zenyte.
Mjr_Oc3lot
Mjr_Oc3lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Bunny Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:39 pm

Tbf she could have done much worse than just change the account name! lol Welcome to the clan Smile
Bunny
Bunny

xx abbie xx 4068HaS

Stitch

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum