Hello!

+2
Penny
Brixt
6 posters

Go down

Hello! Empty Hello!

Post by Brixt Fri Sep 10, 2021 3:15 am

Yo, long time player here. Just figured id introduce myself. Been around OSRS for many many years, finally decided to take the big boy step into members. My body was not prepared. Lots of things to do, and it would be nice to have a cool community to hang out with participate in events when possible and anything else that comes along. Im 33 from the East Side of the US. Bonus points if you can guess the state lol. I work alot but game alot more, feel free to message anytime if help is needed. Orrrrr Advice offered <3
Brixt
Brixt

Back to top Go down

Hello! Empty Re: Hello!

Post by Penny Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:19 am

Welcome in Brixt! I saw you in the CC today so it's great to see you on the forums as well Smile We're glad to have you!

P.S. my guess is Connecticut
Penny
Penny

Hello! IIyCd

Rocky

Back to top Go down

Post by EvanK-Hell Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:39 am

Welcome to the clan and off site Smile

If you have any questions or need help, ask in clan chat as this is the most chill and mature clan you could find Smile

Have you set yourself any goals?
EvanK-Hell
EvanK-Hell

Hello! YP5zkAJ

Zamorak

Back to top Go down

Post by Brixt Fri Sep 10, 2021 10:33 am

Close but no quite Mowp! Aiming a bit high. Thanks again for the warm welcome, you aswell EvanK. I think my biggest goal personally is to try and kill Zul'rah!
Brixt
Brixt

Back to top Go down

Post by Riolu Fri Sep 10, 2021 11:01 am

Hey welcome to the clan and offsite Smile I'm sure many of us here will be able to help with advice along the way. The clan is also pretty chill for the most part so you would fit right in and I hope to see you around in game soon. My guess for the state is North Carolina by the way :p
Riolu
Riolu

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybird2 Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:09 pm

good to see you on the forum and in the cc, i hope you love the clan,and good luck on your goals and we meet again at more stars too Smile
ladybird2

Hello! NuD0cpJ

ladybird

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:32 pm

Hey Brixt, welcome to the off-site!

Unlocking the game's full potential can definitely be very intimidating, just remember to give yourself some small goals and you'll be away with it, good luck! Smile
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Tue Sep 21, 2021 11:25 pm

Howdy Brixt, nice to meet ya. Membership can definitely be overwhelming (and was for me when I came back, even though I never really played without it back in the day), but you'll find things a lot easier with people in CC to back you up. I would have quit ages ago if it wasn't for the encouragement and knowledge of everyone here. Hopefully you're finding things similarly pleasant so far!

As always, feel free to reach out if there's anything you need Happy Pepo

P.S. Anywhere close to Virginia? East Coast geography isn't typically my strong suit wainc

Hello! NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Brixt Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:06 am

All good guesses however, Ohio is where abouts im at. Getting ready for the fall weather to settle in.
Brixt
Brixt

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum