Lego Clannies

3 posters

Go down

Lego Clannies Empty Lego Clannies

Post by Chegolas Wed Sep 08, 2021 3:59 pm

Anybody in the clan collect Lego? I bought the UCS Republic Gunship last week and I seriously underestimated a) How much time it would take to build it, and b) How much space it would take up when finished. Halfway there so far though! I don't collect too much myself, but I find it hard to resist any Star Wars prequel trilogy Lego. I enjoy the brighter colours, way too much grey in other Star Wars sets!
Chegolas
Chegolas

Back to top Go down

Lego Clannies Empty Re: Lego Clannies

Post by Jack Tomato Wed Dec 08, 2021 9:04 am

hi there, big lego fan here. really into the harry potter sets, collective minifig series, and modular building stuff Smile
Jack Tomato
Jack Tomato

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Tomato Wed Dec 08, 2021 9:05 am

i was excited for the Republic gunship but tbh it didnt really 'get' me. i thought it should come with many more clone troopers, for one :p
Jack Tomato
Jack Tomato

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennirous Wed Dec 08, 2021 3:28 pm

Oh my gosh I love legos! Funny story, because no one would play with me when I was younger I would entertain myself with legos. I even made my own runescape lego figures hehe ^^ and I would watch lego animations on YouTube back in 2008. Oh the good old YouTube. I didn't want to buy a lego Hogwarts castle set so I built my own years ago in 2012.
Jennirous
Jennirous

Lego Clannies YP5zkAJ

kermit

Back to top Go down

Post by Chegolas Thu Dec 09, 2021 4:13 am

Jack Halpert wrote:hi there, big lego fan here. really into the harry potter sets, collective minifig series, and modular building stuff Smile

I know the minifig series are really popular, especially the most recent wave of Marvel bags - they didn't last long, though! Speaking of the modular buildings, have you seen the newest one for 2022 yet? It's a boutique hotel!

Jack Halpert wrote:i was excited for the Republic gunship but tbh it didnt really 'get' me. i thought it should come with many more clone troopers, for one :p

It is incredibly square. Very hard to fit it anywhere to display.

cutejenni wrote:Oh my gosh I love legos! Funny story, because no one would play with me when I was younger I would entertain myself with legos. I even made my own runescape lego figures hehe ^^ and I would watch lego animations on YouTube back in 2008. Oh the good old YouTube. I didn't want to buy a lego Hogwarts castle set so I built my own years ago in 2012.

I've never looked into Runescape Lego before! I wonder if there's some channels out there going unnoticed...
Chegolas
Chegolas

Back to top Go down