Thank you OSRS Advice

5 posters

Go down

Thank you OSRS Advice Empty Thank you OSRS Advice

Post by EvanK-Hell Sat Sep 04, 2021 11:42 pm

It's been a year now since i joined this clan, even that i took a medical brake from january to june, this stupid corona was a life changer.

As an introvert, i've always struggled talking to people, especially in real life, my new IT job has been a huge challenge to me. But when talking about online games, which i have always loved, runescape always has had a special place in my heart. This clan is very chill and mature and there's no toxic behaviour here at all, which you often see in online games, as players want to be above others and use inflammatory(flame) language at others for being a "noob" but you don't see that in here at all. So it's really easy to ask stupid and well known stuff about runescape in here, you always get a quick answer and no extra comments about your question.

My activity is what it is, i play when i can as real life/work comes above all. As an introvert it's easier for me to bump the runescape introduction post or write in the off site than join random conversations in the game or in discord about the game, as i do struggle finding the right words fast. Nobody here questions you for showing less activity, which has been a topic in many runescape clans.

Anyway, thank you OSRS Advice for being wonderful runescape clan and humble towards everyone Smile
EvanK-Hell
EvanK-Hell

Thank you OSRS Advice YP5zkAJ

Zamorak

Back to top Go down

Thank you OSRS Advice Empty Re: Thank you OSRS Advice

Post by Bunny Sun Sep 05, 2021 1:35 am

This is so cute Pepo Heart I totally get what you mean. I'm super introverted and agree everyone here is super friendly and helpful Smile
Bunny
Bunny

Thank you OSRS Advice 4068HaS

Stitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Risa Sun Sep 05, 2021 6:51 am

Awwww this is adorable! I totally know how you feel im also an introvert and think more than i say especially IRL. In OSRS advice ive been able to come out of my shell and made close friends with everybody including yourself and i also love that nobody shuts you down on being you or having questions or just simply learning to play the game i joined osrs advice back in 2017 and ive been on and off runescape since 17 years ago and i can honestly say that ive also not seen a single day where we have had to deal with a toxic moment in the clan and i honestly hope they can keep this up it makes it more pleasant to enjoy and play the game! Love our community what we got going on we treat everyone like a family! Its amazing! :’) also im just like you i also work in a bank dealing with bank accounts and credit cards etc so it can be very stressful irl but i love coming to this save haven even whilst working and being able to skill afk love it so much omg im gonna cry now this is ur fault Very Happy :’(
Risa

Thank you OSRS Advice YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Riolu Sun Sep 05, 2021 3:13 pm

I first met you during the barrows bingo event. You were very friendly and fantastic to game with and I really enjoyed getting to know you. I'm also an introvert so it's pretty rare for me to be completely active within the clan as well. Keep being an awesome clanmate out there is all I can say Smile
Riolu
Riolu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Tomato Mon Sep 06, 2021 3:01 pm

tears in me eyes--so happy youre here !!
Jack Tomato
Jack Tomato

Back to top Go down