Involus
Tinnitus
i2ed i2over
7 posters

Go down

Hello!! Empty Hello!!

Post by i2ed i2over Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:44 pm

OSRS Advice Family,

I'd like to introduce myself as "i2ed i2over" or Morgan, both work for me! I have been playing Runescape since 2006. I found myself playing off and on, sometimes several years online then a few months offline just as my life got in the way. I am a 24 year old Aerospace Engineer and I'm looking to join an active, fun and mature group of fellow gamers to broaden my knowledge on the game and become a more active part of the community.

Although my account is rather endgame content, I am still what a learner to some parts of the game. I've come back from a rather long break ( put about 1500 hours on CSGO and have forgotten much of endgame bossing strategies ). I look forward to getting to know fellow members of the clan, progressing my skill at endgame content, and hopefully be able to take part in clan events!

Glad to be here!   Very Happy

i2ed i2over (Morgan)
i2ed i2over
i2ed i2over

Back to top Go down

Hello!! Empty Re: Hello!!

Post by Tinnitus Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:53 pm

Hi there Morgan, thanks for the intro. It's great to have ya Smile

Aerospace Engineering sounds like a pretty sweet career - I'm guessing the schooling wasn't easy, but then again I'm not mathematically inclined at all. It's pretty cool to think about the diversity of players OSRS has though.

Looking forward to meeting you too! It might be worthwhile for you to check out our discord, it's certainly not a requirement but I know lots of PvM groups are formed on there.  Happy Pepo
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Hello!! 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Involus Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:09 pm

Welcome, good to have you here!
Involus
Involus

Hello!! M2gyq

Back to top Go down

Post by Legna Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:51 pm

Hi and welcome to the CC. Hope all is well. I look forward to seeing you around Smile
Legna
Legna

Hello!! YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Tao Flow Tue Jun 15, 2021 1:37 am

Welcome Morgan! The clan has lots of other people in endgame stages and plenty in beginning stages, that's part of what I love about it. Aerospace engineer eh? That's what my brother does as well! Razz Unlike myself, he knew what he wanted to do since the 7th grade. You shouldn't have much trouble finding groups to PVM with though, especially if you get on the Discord. See you around Pepo Heart

Cheers!
-Tao

Hello!! U7euiv5

Back to top Go down

Post by OmniRick Tue Jun 15, 2021 7:11 pm

Welcome to the clan, I think you'll find we fit your parameters perfectly Smile

I too am working to improve my skill at endgame pvm, it's can be overwhelming at times, but like everything else it's a matter of putting in the effort. Good luck on the grind Thumbs Up
OmniRick
OmniRick

Hello!! YP5zkAJ

Ancient Sigil

Back to top Go down

Post by Bunny Thu Jun 17, 2021 12:18 pm

Hi Morgan Smile Welcome to the clan!
Bunny
Bunny

Hello!! 4068HaS

Stitch