Hello!

5 posters

Go down

Hello! Empty Hello!

Post by Casty Sun May 30, 2021 8:42 am

Hello, my name is Casty AKA Will. It's been nice talking to everyone in the channel chat before clan chat :3 i've been playing RS off and on since 2008. I'm a boomer 26 years of age. My main account I'm focusing on right now, is my Iron! If you have any tips for an iron man I'm totally open for some great advice Very Happy. Nice to meet you guys again!
Casty
Casty

Back to top Go down

Hello! Empty Re: Hello!

Post by Tinnitus Sun May 30, 2021 1:39 pm

Hi Will, thanks for signing up!

I've really enjoyed playing on my iron - main thing I would say is to play in way that keeps things fun for you. It's a great game mode for those that enjoy it Smile

We have quite a number of irons in the chat these days, definitely don't be afraid to reach out if you have any questions! My pm is almost always on Pepo Heart
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Hello! 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Sun May 30, 2021 3:22 pm

Hi Casty! Been nice having ya around the past little while. Can almost guarantee that I won't have any useful advice for you, but that's maybe par for the course depending on who you ask Razz

What kind of progress are you making on your iron at the moment?

Hello! NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by OmniRick Sun May 30, 2021 6:15 pm

Welcome to the clan, Casty. Kudos for taking the ironman challenge, hope you have a lot of fun with it Smile
OmniRick
OmniRick

Hello! YP5zkAJ

Ancient Sigil

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritika Sun May 30, 2021 6:42 pm

Hi Casty. I've been playing RuneScape since 2006 and I played RS3 for years though I've only played OSRS since around the time it was released on mobile.

I've been part of the clan for a while but haven't played for a few months though I plan to get back into playing regularly again. I've never played Iron (except for the Iron style of play during the Trailblazer League) but there are many Irons in the cc who I'm sure will be able to give you some helpful advice. Welcome to the clan. Smile
Spiritika
Spiritika

Hello! YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum