Greetings eveyone!

4 posters

Go down

Greetings eveyone! Empty Greetings eveyone!

Post by Spaisi Wed May 26, 2021 1:00 pm

Been a long time since I've posted on forums like this, brings some good memories from other games... Smile

Hi everyone, I go by "Spaisi" ingame. I've been playing OSRS on and off since around 2015 and have been lurking the CC for the last 1-2 years, but I do talk from time to time. I tend to take long breaks from the game when I burn out on it and then come back when I regain some motivation. I've mostly been lurking and I'm not the most social person, especially on OSRS, so many people probably don't know me. I do plan to be bit more social in the future, but I'll never be the most talkative guy. Razz

I'm from Finland, I play mostly on the evenings EU time, but I do sometimes play very late or early also, so I might be online at many different hours depending on the day. I'm currently an engineering student IRL.

I've mostly been lurking in the clan as I said, but I like the friendly and chill atmosphere. I like that the clan is not try-hard, but also not totally casual/noobish, but a good mix in between in my opinion. I also like that the clan is active and has weekly events.

Ingame I'm slowly working towards maxing, don't want to burn out so I'm taking it slow and easy so I still do other activities as well, but I'm hoping I max this year at least, unless I burn out on the game again. Very Happy

Have a nice day everyone!

-Spaisi
Spaisi
Spaisi

Back to top Go down

Greetings eveyone! Empty Re: Greetings eveyone!

Post by Tinnitus Wed May 26, 2021 1:34 pm

Hi Spaisi, it's great to see you see you making things more official by posting an intro here Smile

Absolutely nothing wrong with hanging around and being a lurker, I do the same sometimes. I enjoy just seeing how everyone is doing and seeing everyone's achievements. The atmosphere is what keeps many of us around, as you've mentioned. We actually have a few clannies from Finland (if I'm not mistaken).

Spaisi wrote:I like that the clan is not try-hard, but also not totally casual/noobish, but a good mix in between in my opinion.
This is exactly one of things I like most here! It's really great, ain't it?

Yeah, many people tend to burn out after the maxing grind, especially if it's rushed. It's always a good idea to take things slow. I'm thankful I haven't burnt out yet after maxing, but only time will tell I guess. Still have lots of goals on this account, and a lot of interest in the game. I've been trying to play a bit less recently to hopefully keep that going. We'll see what happens Smile

Catch you around!
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Greetings eveyone! 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by OmniRick Wed May 26, 2021 10:03 pm

Wow, so many sign ups today Etongo

Welcome, and "taking it easy" is the best approach to grinding to 2277. No use getting the max cape and then never using it Smile
OmniRick
OmniRick

Greetings eveyone! YP5zkAJ

Ancient Sigil

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dude Thu May 27, 2021 10:22 am

Welcome Very Happy
And I agree with Rick, taking Max slow is the best method, otherwise you will get max and then quit for a year lol, Skill of the Weeks is a good method to force some lesser trained skills up too Very Happy
Always nice to see a lurker deciding to join Smile bounce

Greetings eveyone! NuD0cpJ

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum