Chaos Altar Mass Sign Up Sheet!-May 8th 2021

3 posters

Go down

Chaos Altar Mass Sign Up Sheet!-May 8th 2021 Empty Chaos Altar Mass Sign Up Sheet!-May 8th 2021

Post by Doc Meow Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:08 am

Hello everyone! Today I would like to put forward a sign up sheet for a chaos altar mass that I will be hosting for the clan. After reading a response post from @Sora Spirit in the event hosting thread, we will be taking sign ups for skillers that would like to earn prayer experience, as well as PKers to help defend the skillers that are getting experience. I have posted below requirements and a template to use when signing up for the event. Incentive to sign up as a defender is of course the juicy loot you will receive from player killing others whilst defending fellow clanmates!

Event: Chaos Altar Mass
Date and Time: Saturday May 8th 2021, 12 P.M EST
Requirements: Have Fun!
Meet Up Location: Edgeville bank and mass run together to chaos altar
Notes: PKers are not allowed to kill clanmates! Please refer to the official clan rules regarding PKing clanmates!

Template for signing up for the event!

RSN: KickingRacc
Role: Skiller or PKer
Attending: Of Course!

See you all there!

Doc Meow
Doc Meow

farm

Back to top Go down

Chaos Altar Mass Sign Up Sheet!-May 8th 2021 Empty Re: Chaos Altar Mass Sign Up Sheet!-May 8th 2021

Post by Syllabic Wed Apr 28, 2021 12:45 pm

I just bought 99 Prayer during the dip last week, so this is great timing for me Thumbs Up

RSN: Syllabic
Role: Skiller
Attending: Yas Queen

Chaos Altar Mass Sign Up Sheet!-May 8th 2021 NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Chaos Altar Mass Sign Up Sheet!-May 8th 2021 Empty Re: Chaos Altar Mass Sign Up Sheet!-May 8th 2021

Post by Oheck Im Fe Sat May 01, 2021 3:07 pm

I have no idea if I'll be available for this, because work has been crazy lately. I wont sign up just in case, but I'll be there as a skiller if I can.
Oheck Im Fe
Oheck Im Fe

Chaos Altar Mass Sign Up Sheet!-May 8th 2021 U7euiv5

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Meow Sat May 08, 2021 8:06 am

Unfortunately I have been asked to house sit for my parents this weekend as of last night on short notice and have very limited access to OSRS. We will have to reschedule the chaos altar event for a later date. I will be house sitting again this next week as well but will have my pc with me so we should be able to get this rescheduled later this week when I know what my schedule with the dogs and college work will be. I apologize for any inconvenience!
Doc Meow
Doc Meow

farm

Back to top Go down