Your worst dry streaks?

+2
Stinger
Rich_P
6 posters

Go down

Your worst dry streaks? Empty Your worst dry streaks?

Post by Rich_P Thu Dec 31, 2020 9:09 pm

As some may have catched up in the clanchat, i've been going pretty dry at barrows. Decided to come back to it, got a new unique on 1st chest (291) and then got no drops for 100 chests (now at 391)

Anyone went through some similar or even drier streak?
Rich_P
Rich_P

Back to top Go down

Your worst dry streaks? Empty Re: Your worst dry streaks?

Post by Stinger Fri Jan 01, 2021 1:25 am

Oof, barrows is imo the worst place where to have a dry streak, although the runes are decent.

My zulrah pet grind at 1 def was definitely the worst, got it at 3.6k ish eventually. Even though its below the rate, the kills were just.. eh.
Close to 23m exp for tangleroot, 17m for chin pet. Wouldn't call those two that bad, but those were the longest ones.
Stinger

Your worst dry streaks? IIyCd

Lil Ashihama

Back to top Go down

Post by Rich_P Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:21 am

Stinger wrote:Oof, barrows is imo the worst place where to have a dry streak, although the runes are decent.

My zulrah pet grind at 1 def was definitely the worst, got it at 3.6k ish eventually. Even though its below the rate, the kills were just.. eh.
Close to 23m exp for tangleroot, 17m for chin pet. Wouldn't call those two that bad, but those were the longest ones.

Oof yeah my grind is smoll compaired to those three.. makes me feel better thx Smile
Rich_P
Rich_P

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinnitus Sat Jan 02, 2021 12:29 am

I had a similar dry streak at barrows years back. It really sucked the life out of me, but I was luckily able to bounce back with a b2b2b. RNG really is silly, haha.

As far as my worse dry streak, what always comes to mind is getting my first whip. It took me around 2500 for my first whip, and I was boosting at level 81 slayer for it. At the time, I swear it felt like Jagex had made a mistake in my account coding or something and forgot to make the whip as a possible drop...

Other than that though, I've been pretty blessed RNG wise Smile
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Your worst dry streaks? 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maebious Sat Jan 02, 2021 7:27 am

i went about 135 CoX dry doing 2+1 consistent 60k+ point raids only to break it with an arcane. biggest anti climax to date Razz
Maebious

Back to top Go down

Post by Rich_P Sat Jan 02, 2021 8:55 pm

Maebious wrote:i went about 135 CoX dry doing 2+1 consistent 60k+ point raids only to break it with an arcane. biggest anti climax to date Razz

Ouch, not even ye olde dex scroll
Rich_P
Rich_P

Back to top Go down

Post by Rich_P Sat Jan 02, 2021 9:04 pm

Tinnitus wrote:I had a similar dry streak at barrows years back. It really sucked the life out of me, but I was luckily able to bounce back with a b2b2b. RNG really is silly, haha.

As far as my worse dry streak, what always comes to mind is getting my first whip. It took me around 2500 for my first whip, and I was boosting at level 81 slayer for it. At the time, I swear it felt like Jagex had made a mistake in my account coding or something and forgot to make the whip as a possible drop...

Other than that though, I've been pretty blessed RNG wise Smile

Oh for real, thats how im feeling aswell. You get the "did i forget to talk to a npc" kinda vibe.I tried turning it in a good thing, and went for the 100 streak. Maybe if i add up all drops in my bank i'd still be at good droprate

Rich_P
Rich_P

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaydan Fri Jan 08, 2021 10:43 am

I will always complain to anyone who will listen- I have one (1) unique at Zulrah in 775 kills. It's a magic fang that came sub 100 kc, so I am over 675 dry. I'm a main, so I can't be too mad I guess. My barrows uniques are also pretty bad, but my kc is skewed from rushing karils from bingo
Gaydan
Gaydan

Your worst dry streaks? 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentrox Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:46 am

On this account, which is my Ironman, and pretty much the account I'm maining at the moment, and the only account I'm really playing, I've had two pretty gross dry streaks so far. First it took me between 2400-2500 Cave Horror kills to receive my black mask, that being said I received a lot of useful seed drops, so a bit of a silver lining. Also, I went pretty dry on my Berserker ring. It took me 411 Rex kills to get my B ring. During that grind, I received 8 Warrior rings, and 5 Dragon axes, I also received every 1/128 drop multiple times, except the B ring! So far those are my two dry streaks on this account, and I'm sure I will have more!
Sentrox
Sentrox

Back to top Go down