Fishing Skill Boss & Tome of Water - Poll

3 posters

Go down

Fishing Skill Boss & Tome of Water - Poll Empty Fishing Skill Boss & Tome of Water - Poll

Post by Joe 7 Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:48 am

The new poll is up for the new Fishing Skill Boss named Tempoross.

Overall I think it'll be a nice addition to Fishing and the game in general, except for poll question #14, Ancient Magicks Ice spell accuracy is increased by 20%. I think this is definitely overpowered especially in PvP scenarios. Let me know what you guys think?

https://secure.runescape.com/m=news/fishing-skill-boss-tempoross-poll-blog?oldschool=1
Fishing Skill Boss & Tome of Water - Poll Tome10
Joe 7

Fishing Skill Boss & Tome of Water - Poll IIyCd

Back to top Go down

Fishing Skill Boss & Tome of Water - Poll Empty Re: Fishing Skill Boss & Tome of Water - Poll

Post by Stinger Sun Dec 13, 2020 10:51 am

The game needed the tome ages ago, tbh. I was deeply involved with the pure community for years and damn...

Anyways, I love the idea & can't wait it to be released, hopefully the pet will look neat aswell. As someone on Reddit mentioned though, the whole minigame looks kind of 'soft & cuddly', comparing it to the wintertodt, which is kind of chaotic etc.
Stinger

Lil Ashihama

Back to top Go down

Fishing Skill Boss & Tome of Water - Poll Empty Re: Fishing Skill Boss & Tome of Water - Poll

Post by Ragnar 96 Thu Dec 17, 2020 11:16 am

I dont PVP, but I know it is going to be annoying when im in the wild and can't escape a freeze because of the 20% increase. Overall though, I think it will be a fun boss.
Ragnar 96
Ragnar 96

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe 7 Sat Dec 19, 2020 10:17 am

Stinger wrote:The game needed the tome ages ago, tbh. I was deeply involved with the pure community for years and damn...

Anyways, I love the idea & can't wait it to be released, hopefully the pet will look neat aswell. As someone on Reddit mentioned though, the whole minigame looks kind of 'soft & cuddly', comparing it to the wintertodt, which is kind of chaotic etc.

I like the minigame concept too, though it'll add more for me to get on the collection log lol

Ragnar 96 wrote:I dont PVP, but I know it is going to be annoying when im in the wild and can't escape a freeze because of the 20% increase. Overall though, I think it will be a fun boss.

Yeah I agree but I guess that's the "fun" of the wildy with it being dangerous!
Joe 7

Back to top Go down