Intro - back 15yrs after creating my first account

+2
Chcn
ZootedBuck
6 posters

Go down

Intro - back 15yrs after creating my first account Empty Intro - back 15yrs after creating my first account

Post by ZootedBuck Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:07 am

What's up y'all,

ZootedBuck here. I just came back to RuneScape coming up on two weeks ago. I started back in '05, played till about '09. Then again for a very short period a few years back. I'm super excited to be back in the game and have spent a decent amount of time trying to get my account to a decent state.

I played f2p until I hit 50 on all skills, with the exception of RC, and all quests to make sure I was ready to commit to members. I'm now a level 76 cb with a total level of 1000+ and 114 QP.

The parts I really enjoy combat, skilling (especially Slayer), questing, and mini games. I hope to get into bossing when I'm a higher level.

Going through so much content so quickly has helped refreshed my memory on a lot of the games content and mechanics, but there's still so much I don't know. Especially considering the amount of content added to the game since OSRS was released. I'm always looking for tips and knowledge for newer players that are returning from the OG days.

Personally I dig live music, the outdoors, disc golf, tOSU football, dogs (especially Siberian Huskies), plants, and gaming of all types.

I can't wait to make some new in-game friends and have some convo's while playing this amazing 19 (technically 21) year old game!
ZootedBuck
ZootedBuck

Back to top Go down

Intro - back 15yrs after creating my first account Empty Re: Intro - back 15yrs after creating my first account

Post by Chcn Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:46 am

Welcome to the clan Zooted. Very Happy
Chcn
Chcn

Intro - back 15yrs after creating my first account YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Intro - back 15yrs after creating my first account Empty Re: Intro - back 15yrs after creating my first account

Post by Syllabic Thu Oct 22, 2020 3:31 pm

Welcome to the offsite, Zooted! And welcome back to the game as well. I started/quit around the same time as you, although I came back briefly after Dungeoneering released, just to see what it was about.

Sounds like you're already making excellent progress. Definitely took me a good while to reach 1k total, since, you know, I had no idea what I was doing. Still don't sometimes, haha. Good quest completion as well. You'll have barrows gloves in no time Smile

By all means, don't be afraid to ask questions. I see you're already in the Discord server, which is another great resource for in-game help. Good place to share your interests/hobbies too, if you like. Post pet pics ASAP if you've got em!

Intro - back 15yrs after creating my first account NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinnitus Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:03 pm

Hey ZootedBuck, 

Welcome back to OSRS, and welcome to the clan as well! 

As you mentioned, there have been a lot of updates on the game over the years, but the core concept of the game is pretty much the same. It can take some time learning about some of the new content added, but I'd argue that most of the new content is great! Hopefully the clan chat can be a useful resource to you there. I know it has been for me.

Siberian Huskies are GREAT! I personally had a blue heeler as well, and currently have a Pitbull Terrier mix. We love our dogs Smile

Hoping to run into you in game soon!  FeelsOkayMan
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Intro - back 15yrs after creating my first account 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritika Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:16 pm

Hi Zooted,
Like you, I've been playing RuneScape for a while - since 2006 for me, though I no longer actively play RS3. I started playing OSRS around the time it was released on mobile. It's been fun re-learning things as well as being introduced to new content.

I've been part of the clan for a few months and everyone has been helpful and friendly. It's great clan to be part of. Welcome. Smile
Spiritika
Spiritika

Intro - back 15yrs after creating my first account YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by The Crux Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:43 pm

Welcome Zooted!
I recently started playing again after a 3 years break and came back to so much to learn, so I can only imagine what you feel like haha. Have a great time playing the game and learning all the new content OSRS has to offer.

See ya around Smile
The Crux
The Crux

Intro - back 15yrs after creating my first account U7euiv5

Back to top Go down