Thank you for your kindness Syllabic, Tinnitus, Fat Turb and Grizz!

4 posters

Go down

Thank you for your kindness Syllabic, Tinnitus, Fat Turb and Grizz! Empty Thank you for your kindness Syllabic, Tinnitus, Fat Turb and Grizz!

Post by Maria Kati Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:28 am

Thank you for your kindness Syllabic, Tinnitus and Fat Turbo and anyone that had to listen to my cries and rants. Very Happy I love you
This month had been incredibly hard for me I had lost 2 very close family members to covid-19 my Yaya *grandmother* Grace and my sister Debbie 35. You 3 have been incredible gracious listening to me via text or voice chat expressing my heart and my hurts and thank you for that! It was so hard with the funerals because I had to plan  then due to so many family members in quarantine  and not being able to come to funerals other than video and that was very daunting and I found myself logging onto rs for escape and lashing out at people and crying to friends man I am and was a mess, but you were there for me through it all. It may take time to get over it all and it is still going on. I HATE COVID! I am sure many others have experienced using rs as an escape and our clan chat as a great comfort. Once again thank you all for your true friendship aand being so understanding .<3

Last edited by Maria Kati on Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Maria Kati
Maria Kati

Thank you for your kindness Syllabic, Tinnitus, Fat Turb and Grizz! YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Thank you for your kindness Syllabic, Tinnitus, Fat Turb and Grizz! Empty Re: Thank you for your kindness Syllabic, Tinnitus, Fat Turb and Grizz!

Post by 901Grizzlies Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:49 am

I'm sorry for the losses in your circle, Maria <3

I'm thankful for the conversations we've shared, most of which are unrelated to OSRS. It's nice that this community is open to having some heart to hearts and discussion beyond osrs advice.

901Grizzlies
901Grizzlies

Back to top Go down

Thank you for your kindness Syllabic, Tinnitus, Fat Turb and Grizz! Empty Thank you Grizz

Post by Maria Kati Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:49 pm

Thank you Griz !! You have truly been a God send to me and I appreciate your friendship <3 sunny wainc
Maria Kati
Maria Kati

Thank you for your kindness Syllabic, Tinnitus, Fat Turb and Grizz! YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Thank you for your kindness Syllabic, Tinnitus, Fat Turb and Grizz! Empty Re: Thank you for your kindness Syllabic, Tinnitus, Fat Turb and Grizz!

Post by 901Grizzlies Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:07 pm

Maria Kati wrote:sunny wainc

sounds more like a plea for help
901Grizzlies
901Grizzlies

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinnitus Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:28 pm

We're here for you! You've indirectly taught me a lot about life in general these past few months, and I appreciate that. Wishing you nothing but the best!
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Thank you for your kindness Syllabic, Tinnitus, Fat Turb and Grizz! 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:05 am

The very least I can do is listen, truly. You've shown me nothing but generosity and kindness, and having you check in on me does more to keep me going on the bad days than you probably realize. Sometimes a spontaneous reminder that someone cares is all it takes to tip the scales, even if it's just sending a friend a smiley face Smile So please, remember to give yourself the credit you deserve, too.

I hope things improve for you in the coming months. Never forget to reach out when you need it, even if the reasons seem silly. It's a lesson I've had to relearn many times, but I haven't regretted it yet.

Thank you for your kindness Syllabic, Tinnitus, Fat Turb and Grizz! NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down