Syllabic
Muffin
This Land
Mr Coin
9 posters

Go down

Hi there Empty Hi there

Post by Mr Coin Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:17 am

I've been on the clan chat for a while now, and finally decided to register on the forums.
My rsn is Mr Coin.

It has been great to be part of this community. Makes the grind more bearable Smile
Mr Coin
Mr Coin

Back to top Go down

Hi there Empty Re: Hi there

Post by This Land Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:53 am

Welcome to the clan mate Smile Really like your name too btw Razz

Awesome to hear you've enjoyed being part of the community thus far, hopefully you'll continue to feel the same way as you stick with us whilst progressing on your adventures. What have you been working on in-game recently? Achieved any milestones you've set for yourself?

Feel free to join our clan discord server too if that's something you're interested in. Not a requirement but is nonetheless another channel we use for communication, sharing etc... Smile Another shout out worthwhile mentioning are all the events we have running here, you can find details on them both here on the offsite or on the discord server if you do decide to join that.

Look forward to chatting more when we're both online. Until then, take care and stay safe!

Best,
Mitch
This Land
This Land

Hi there YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffin Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:00 am

Its been nice having you around Coin! Glad to see you signed up proper Smile

Hi there GpGlyzJ

Hi there F77sK4H

Hi there SHfiTAs
Muffin
Muffin

Hi there 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Coin Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:46 am

Thanks @This Land. I've joined the discord channel already Smile .

I recently achieved a total lvl of 1750 and reached all skills above lvl 60. My current goal is to max my melee stats in NMZ. Meanwhile I want to get quest cape (currently 235qp) and get some more diaries done.

And oh yeah, I really should get a fire cape and a fighter torso...
Mr Coin
Mr Coin

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:14 am

Hey Coin, good to have you. Some good progress so far. I really doubt most players ever reach 1750 total. Figure most of them realize how grindy this game really is and quit before that point, least if my IRL friends are anything to go by. It's a nice milestone. Those world unlocks really come in handy sometimes (Wildy content, hotspot slayer monsters/bosses, general avoidance of your fellow man).

Make sure to plan breaks of some kind in between your max melee grind. NMZ's super easy, but it's still a long grind and you'll want something to break up the monotony in my experience. Even just little bits of skilling/questing (though you're already far along on quests) can do a lot to keep you motivated.

I don't have a fighter torso either btw, and I'm past 2k total now Laughing I really, really hate Barbarian Assault. Shouldn't be too bad if you can find people in the CC to go with though. I see groups getting together pretty regularly.

No rush on the fire cape either. Do stuff at your own pace, when you feel you're ready. 75 Ranged + blowpipe is a huge help if you don't already have both those things, though. Viku's got a good overview here on the offsite if you wanna have a look: https://www.osrsadvice.com/t4854-the-fight-caves-an-overview Might not need all of it, but it's a good intro for someone going into the Caves for the first time.

Enough outta me. See ya Smile

Hi there NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritika Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:07 pm

Hi Mr Coin,
It's great you've enjoyed being part of the community and it's nice to meet you here on the offsite as well. Smile

Good luck with your in-game goals.
Spiritika
Spiritika

Hi there YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinnitus Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:00 pm

Hey Mr Coin,

Thanks for the intro. and welcome to the offsite! Happy to hear you've been enjoying our little community - it's certainly helped me pushed past grinds I know I otherwise wouldn't have, and I'm thankful for that. Keep up the progress, and best wishes in-game!

Be seeing you  FeelsOkayMan
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Hi there 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by eoinc Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:44 am

welcome to the cc Mr Coin, please enjoy your time here! looks like your account is in Mint condition too Very Happy
eoinc
eoinc

Hi there NuD0cpJ

Woinc Med

Back to top Go down

Post by OmniRick Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:09 am

Hello and welcome. What are some goals you're working towards?
OmniRick
OmniRick

Hi there YP5zkAJ

Ancient Sigil

Back to top Go down

Post by TimJimson Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:37 pm

Hey Mr Coin, welcome to the off-site! This clan is so wonderful for the many long grinds I'm sure you have planned. Good luck, and hopefully we'll see each other in the cc! Very Happy
TimJimson
TimJimson

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum