What’s on your slayer block/skip list?

4 posters

Go down

What’s on your slayer block/skip list? Empty What’s on your slayer block/skip list?

Post by notblueberry Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:59 am

Title bounce

Who’s your slayer master?
notblueberry
notblueberry

Back to top Go down

What’s on your slayer block/skip list? Empty Re: What’s on your slayer block/skip list?

Post by Muffin Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:09 am

Hey Milano! I personally use Duradel, and Konar on milestone tasks if I'm feeling feisty (i.e, need points).

As for block my block list, I've got Spiritual Creatures, Trolls, Suqahs and Drakes. Both Trolls and Suqahs aren't terrible tasks by any means, I just blocked them because I was sick of them and found them personally boring. I don't skip tasks THAT often, but if I do it's usually Iron Dragons or something that isn't worth my time, but isn't worth a block either.

Happy slaying bud!

What’s on your slayer block/skip list? GpGlyzJ

What’s on your slayer block/skip list? F77sK4H

What’s on your slayer block/skip list? SHfiTAs
Muffin
Muffin

What’s on your slayer block/skip list? 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

What’s on your slayer block/skip list? Empty Re: What’s on your slayer block/skip list?

Post by Tinnitus Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:51 pm

Currently my block list is focused on maximizing the potential to get hydra tasks from Konar - my blocks are wyrms, drakes, black demons, kalphites, and cave krakens. Once I reset my slayer task streak, I basically only use Turael skipping to get all of my tasks now, lol. 

I personally would build you block list around your slayer master - it's a little more efficient to block tasks you don't like that have a higher weighting of like 7-9+ (weighting just meaning the higher the weight, the more likely you will be assigned that task). You can find the task weighting info on the slayer masters on the wiki. Of course though, just block whatever tasks you really don't like in the end.

Cheers!
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

What’s on your slayer block/skip list? 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by OmniRick Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:04 pm

My block list has Hellhounds, Greater Demons, Black Demons, Drakes, Wyrms and Spiritual Creatures. I use Duradel for 9 tasks and Konar for the 10th task.
OmniRick
OmniRick

What’s on your slayer block/skip list? YP5zkAJ

Ancient Sigil

Back to top Go down